What is it about our superiors you love?

So white bois, what is it you love about our superiors? There are obvious things like the much larger cocks, and superior stamina, and much larger loads. I also love how strong they are. I have never been getting used by a Black God and had any illusions about my ability to resist him, even if I wanted to. I also love how dominant and rough they are. But most of all I love the disdain I feel from them as they use me. I am nothing more than a piece of meat for them. They don't care if I can't breath when sucking them, they don't care if I am screaming in pain, if they want to use me in any way, they will.

I'd like to hear other white bois opinions about what we love about our Black Gods.

So white bois, what is it you love about our superiors? There are obvious things like the much larger cocks, and superior stamina, and much larger loads. I also love how strong they are. I have never been getting used by a Black God and had any illusions about my ability to resist him, even if I wanted to. I also love how dominant and rough they are. But most of all I love the disdain I feel from them as they use me. I am nothing more than a piece of meat for them. They don't care if I can't breath when sucking them, they don't care if I am screaming in pain, if they want to use me in any way, they will.

I'd like to hear other white bois opinions about what we love about our Black Gods.
Beautiful

The magic I love how they make that big juicy cock fit into such a tight hole!

I well grateful to my wife black lovers especially the latest one he could take my wife off me anytime he felt like it so it’s really fair he-lets me have a wife well on paper but he owns her pussy and my wife loves him, she’s dominant over me but quite submissive to her black man

Anything they want I want to give. I don't know what it is but I want to suck that bbc.

I love how they can control and forse us to do what they want. Of course they are much stronger than us but not only phisically. Their character and will is also superior. They first time I give head to a black man I was straight, had a gf and was not interested in they bbc thing. But after 45 minutes of talking I found myself sucking his cock, swallowing his cum twice and mindfucked for ever. I felt as a schoolgirl seduced by him and Ioved it!!

Not all black cock is large and I don't care about cock size. The last BC I had was four inches. He was on top of me, I sucked his nipples while he humped my stomach and shot all over my chest. His cum tasted wonderful as I fingered it up and then cleaned his small limp dick.

What mattered is he was dominant. He had is will with me. We did just what he wanted then I left hard and horny to take care of myself in private. I can;'t let white men dominate me. But black guys just seem to be made for telling me how to sexually please them.

Back