What happens when cucky gets angry ?

Some guys should not enter the lifestyle with their wife if they are not completely secure with their marriage.. no oral? What kind of rule is that? I could see no anal, or no multiple men.. but no oral.. my girl loves sucking big black cock! She is good at it, and her bulls enjoy her skills very much! I know some husband say no kissing... im sorry, but to me that is all part of foreplay and fucking..

I think it's unfair to set rules like that. You can't tell someone whether to suck a dick or not. It's their decision. You can tell them you would rather they didn't, but there's no point getting upset if they do, because you've agreed to the situation. He sounds childish to me.

Exactly, in my sexting with her we discussed it ...she apologized when she came to my room. Said she just got caught in the moment .
That's why I put the comments here but the husband dictating was ridiculous and somebody who didn't pay attention to what the husband said to you or to her actually I get her being lost in the moment and I understand him being pissed off because they made an agreement

Back