WHAT HAPPENS AFTER SHE GETS A BLACK DILDO

I was curious if things between you and your husband or you and your wife changed after a big black dildo was introduced into the bed room? Did you become less interested in sucking off your husband or did she start to act differently about giving you head or not wanting to?

I was curious if things between you and your husband or you and your wife changed after a big black dildo was introduced into the bed room? Did you become less interested in sucking off your husband or did she start to act differently about giving you head or not wanting to?
If she really interested in being blacked or black owned things probably will change just let her be pleased and enjoy being a cuck

I'm just not your traditional kind of cuck
I'm not submissive and don't like being humiliated or anything along those lines I just love seeing sexy white woman take big black cock and it's obviously becoming something that white woman want also because my last 2 girlfriends have been extremely turned on by bbc and it turns me so much also that I'm actually considering letting this ******* happen I just don't wanna ruin my relationship or become less respected by my girlfriend if I do let it happen. Even tho she has reassured me multiple times that she thinks it's sexy as fuck that I'm into this and doesn't think it's weird at all. Is that what they all say or do you think it's actually possible?

I'm not submissive and don't like being humiliated or anything along those lines I just love seeing sexy white woman take big black cock and it's obviously becoming something that white woman want also because my last 2 girlfriends have been extremely turned on by bbc and it turns me so much also that I'm actually considering letting this ******* happen I just don't wanna ruin my relationship or become less respected by my girlfriend if I do let it happen. Even tho she has reassured me multiple times that she thinks it's sexy as fuck that I'm into this and doesn't think it's weird at all. Is that what they all say or do you think it's actually possible?
All depends on thier connection you need to talk to her and set yall rules because many have a boyfriend or husband and also a bull in the relationship especially if it's a long term thing she might spend time with you and wanna spend time with her black bull also but yall got to set it where both of yall are comfortable depends what kind of cuck you are just understand when you get into this always a chance she might wanna be blacked I don't know what kind of relationship yall have

The girl in my profile pic left her white husband cause she wanted to be a blacked out slut im not saying that will happen yall just gonna have to have a conversation about this

The girl in my profile pic left her white husband cause she wanted to be a blacked out slut im not saying that will happen yall just gonna have to have a conversation about this
I %100 believe that.....did the husband not know about what she wanted or why did she leave him instead of cuckold him?

I %100 believe that.....did the husband not know about what she wanted or why did she leave him instead of cuckold him?
He wasn't into the lifestyle he wanted a traditional relationship she wanted to be blacked out and serve black men as thier slut so she use to go to gangbang parties she didn't want to hurt him but this was her passion me and her finally met we use to fuck everywhere adult theaters I use to get her gangbanged we use to get hotel rooms we even use to meet at places she would drop her location late at night she would fold her seats down and wait for me she see a car driving slowly would be me looking for her she would flash her lights and she be in the back in her underwear waiting we stop playing after a period of time cause she wanted to find out where she wanted to be we talked a few years ago she said she left her husband and was in a dom and sub relationship with a black man

Back