What happened to Jan B.?

This next video I reworked (B208), I got very drastic. This was experimental since I never tried this before. The source file came from spankbang,
The color was just horrible. It was also extremely dark. I decided to convert the video to black and white then increase the brightness and contrast by 250%. I then upscaled it. I then used Vegas Pro's AI colorizing tool to add new color. It is far from perfect. I didn't know what to expect. There are times when the color phases in and out or colors get a little green. Nothing I could do to fix that. As far as I was concerned it was still better than the original source's color. If you have seen this on spankbang you know what I'm talking about. I wanted this video mostly due to the final cum shot where Karen sucks off Kevin. It was the first time one of Jan's girls ever gave head to completion in one of her videos. I edited out a lot of boring oral sex in the beginning because there was just way too much of it. It's still over 35 minutes long. Hope people like this. Like I said, everything I did was experimental.
View attachment JanB - B208 - Hubby Took Me To Be Black Sexed (AI Upscale 720p) Edit.mp4
JanB - B208 - Hubby Took Me To Be Black Sexed (AI Upscale 720p) Edit.mp4

This next video I reworked (B208), I got very drastic. This was experimental since I never tried this before. The source file came from spankbang,
The color was just horrible. It was also extremely dark. I decided to convert the video to black and white then increase the brightness and contrast by 250%. I then upscaled it. I then used Vegas Pro's AI colorizing tool to add new color. It is far from perfect. I didn't know what to expect. There are times when the color phases in and out or colors get a little green. Nothing I could do to fix that. As far as I was concerned it was still better than the original source's color. If you have seen this on spankbang you know what I'm talking about. I wanted this video mostly due to the final cum shot where Karen sucks off Kevin. It was the first time one of Jan's girls ever gave head to completion in one of her videos. I edited out a lot of boring oral sex in the beginning because there was just way too much of it. It's still over 35 minutes long. Hope people like this. Like I said, everything I did was experimental.
View attachment 7008674
JanB - B208 - Hubby Took Me To Be Black Sexed (AI Upscale 720p) Edit.mp4
Looks great actually !

Merry Xmas. Okay this is 3 months late but Blackie Claus delivers some "Toys For Twats" at Jan's house. This is one Jan's best
role playing videos. I deinterlaced the video and fixed some sawtooth motion blur issues. I also fixed the audio track
because it was only in 1 channel. It is now in simulated stereo. I added my own little intro at the beginning. LOL.
I upscaled it to 720p. Its fairly decent now and ready for you Jan Fans!
View attachment JanB - B249 - I Saw Jani Fucking Blackie Claus (AI Upscale 720p).mp4
JanB - B249 - I Saw Jani Fucking Blackie Claus (AI Upscale 720p).mp4

Limp Dick Larry and Denise! (B-104)...Can someone please post the Jamie Videos (Jan B), Eve's video (Jan B), and Blindfold fun with Denise (Jan B)! As always, thanks in advance!...PS...I also wouldn't mind seeing the other Jan B. and various girlfriends lesbian videos with dildos and toys! (like the one blue posted recently with Ann)!...also a special thanks and shout out to Blue! the conversion of any video file to MP4 format seems to have done the trick! no problems posting files that are "too large" now!

Attachments

• JB-104-J&L&D.mp4
    274.3 MB
I upscaled this one awhile ago but never posted it (B022 - Foto Fun). The start of the video tracked really bad so I just edited it out and used a still frame until the video improved. I made a major boo boo by not deinterlacing the video so a lot of sawtooth motion blur is in this. Someday I will go back and see if I can't fix it. This isn't too bad though. Better color and better contrast. I got the source from Cheri so please thank her for sharing it. I believe this is the same guy who appears in Jan's early videos. He played the Boss in a few of them. I could be wrong but it does look like him.
View attachment JanB - B022 - Foto Fun (AI Upscaled 576p) Edited.mp4
JanB - B022 - Foto Fun (AI Upscaled 576p) Edited.mp4

The source for this video came from xhamster so it had a lot of issues. I did my best to fix many things in it. It is only half of the actual video.
It is suppose to be 30 minutes but the first half is missing . There are suppose to be 2 black masters but we only get the last one.
I guess it's better than nothing at all.
View attachment JanB - 094 - Black Master Returns Pt 2 (AI Upscale 576p).mp4
JanB - 094 - Black Master Returns Pt 2 (AI Upscale 576p).mp4

Back