What happened to Jan B.?

Can someone tell me where I can find these scenes please?
B-309 Workin' It "IN"
B-315 He Fucks Me Outside
B-164 James In Jan Impromptu!
The first two are outdoor scenes. I have also been looking for these as well as two other pool scenes.
B119 - Pool Service
B278 - Black Cock Down

Been looking for years but nothing has shown up yet.

i agree with you he seem to have an issue keeping it hard ...but JANB said in many videos with other men that larry was the best dick she ever had .so he was doing something right
There was something pretty special between JanB and Larry. In one of the videos, where Jan was being gangbanged by black studs, once Larry comes to the scene, Jan pauses a bit, takes out a sock out of her drawer and says, she wanted someone to fuck her wearing a sock and puts them on Larry's feet, and then starts her session with Larry!

There was something pretty special between JanB and Larry. In one of the videos, where Jan was being gangbanged by black studs, once Larry comes to the scene, Jan pauses a bit, takes out a sock out of her drawer and says, she wanted someone to fuck her wearing a sock and puts them on Larry's feet, and then starts her session with Larry!
there is a video she did with this guy and he is saying this is my pussy i own this pussy this is the best black dick you ever had and each time he said this she told him it was larry's pussy and larry was the best dick and larry was her master .it was kind of funny here he was plowin a field and benin told it was not his and he was not the best and he did not own it

there is a video she did with this guy and he is saying this is my pussy i own this pussy this is the best black dick you ever had and each time he said this she told him it was larry's pussy and larry was the best dick and larry was her master .it was kind of funny here he was plowin a field and benin told it was not his and he was not the best and he did not own it
Which video is this?

thanks to all who are sharing with the forum or with blue to upgrade!
Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

Back