What happened to Jan B.?

The source for this video came from xhamster so it had a lot of issues. I did my best to fix many things in it. It is only half of the actual video.
It is suppose to be 30 minutes but the first half is missing . There are suppose to be 2 black masters but we only get the last one.
I guess it's better than nothing at all.
View attachment 7022344
JanB - 094 - Black Master Returns Pt 2 (AI Upscale 576p).mp4
Hell of a lot better than nothing ! Thanks

Merry Xmas. Okay this is 3 months late but Blackie Claus delivers some "Toys For Twats" at Jan's house. This is one Jan's best
role playing videos. I deinterlaced the video and fixed some sawtooth motion blur issues. I also fixed the audio track
because it was only in 1 channel. It is now in simulated stereo. I added my own little intro at the beginning. LOL.
I upscaled it to 720p. Its fairly decent now and ready for you Jan Fans!
View attachment 7016659
JanB - B249 - I Saw Jani Fucking Blackie Claus (AI Upscale 720p).mp4
Thank you so much

I am not sure if I posted this video or not. It is Jan's first anal penetration B045. I believe it is also the first video to feature Larry. Along with her black master who's name I have never been able to come up with. It's odd that Larry used a condom to do the anal. Not sure what is up with that. Larry does come 3 times. Two facials and a creampie. There are 4 cum shots altogether. Jan looks hot in this video as it is one of her earlier ones.
View attachment 6999990

JanB - B045 - First Anal Penetration (AI Upscaled 720p).mp4
Such a hot video thanks

I finally got around to doing this cuckold video. It was the return of Al. His last cuckold video. I didn't edit it. It is 100 complete.
This one features both Justice and Dickie.
It is still a bit grainy but better than the original source I had. There were 7 videos featuring Al. I don't have them all. One of them
I have has only the first part and missing the last 30 minutes (The one with Sam "Al Fucks Up"). Oh well. Some day.
View attachment 6992842
JanB - B194 - Al Sucks Up (AI Upscale 576p).mp4
Thank you man great vid

I have finally got around to upscaling "B100 - Another Message From Jan's Hubby." This is part one. I had to divide this video into two parts otherwise I would not be able to post it here (The size would be well over 2 GB.). The full video is over 2 hours and this part is 1 hour and 11 minutes by itself. The quality of the source was pretty good so I went ahead and upscaled this to 720p. There was some video tracking issues for about 3 minutes at the start but I left it in since it wasn't that bad and the video eventually became stable. I enhanced the brightness and contrast, improved the color to be more natural looking and added a few other things to improve the quality. The original had a very crappy slow motion portin that Mike inserted during the two facials. I decided to just remove them. They were annoying to watch. I was going to create a new slow motion part but I figured I can do that later on when I release my cum shot compilation. That is another project I haven't started yet but I have a lot of material for it so stay tuned. I have not begun part 2 yet. When that is finished I will post it. Here is part 1 for now. Enjoy!

View attachment 6978472
JanB - B100 - Another Message From Jan's Hubby Pt. 1 (AI Upscale 720p).mp4
So hot thanks

Someone requested this video awhile back and asked that I did not edit it. So I didn't. This is the full video of Cuckold Stanley. I deinterlaced the video to remove all the sawtooth motion blur and made other enhancements to try improve the quality, (Color, Contrast, Brightness and Audio).
This features 3 scenes. The first one plays out rather long due to the role playing dialogue. Scene one is with Keith, scene two is with Charles and the last scene which is very quick is with Jan letting Stanley finally fuck her. There are some bloopers in the video that made me chuckle. When Stanley returns from the store he walks in empty handed. The Grocery bag was still on the counter. When he first enters he quickly walks over and grabs the bag and goes back to the screen door to pretend like he just came in. The second blooper is when Stanley catches Jan with his boss. He first cries out " Mr. Brown!" but he then corrects himself and says "Mr. Smith!" LOL. Just a few things I noticed and I'm sure other people have overlooked. In any case, it's the full video with no edits. So here you all go!
View attachment 6942566
JanB - B250 - New Cuckold Stanley (AI Upscale 576p).mp4 (100% Complete)
Just wow great vid

The source file I found was poor quality and thus the best I could do was smooth out some rough edges. It is still grainy and low quality after the upscale. I only upscaled it because it is hard to find this video. To be honest it was extremely boring to watch. I edited out a lot of the foreplay. It almost put me to sleep. Another thing that annoyed me was Mike constantly trying to zoom in on her ankle bracelet. It simply said "I Love Black Cock". But Mike kept going back to it. What a doofus. This is only good enough as a hole filler in someone's collection. I would never of paid the money to buy this video. I felt that it was one of her worse videos ever. It also ended without a cum shot. So take it or leave it. LOL. Sorry it isn't better.
View attachment 6936614
JanB - B352 - Golden Opportunity (AI Upscale 576p) Edit (Low Quality).mp4
Hot scene

I had told Pookah I did not want to upscale B005 but I decided to give it one last try. This time I cropped out a good portion of the white video
noise at the bottom of the screen. The video still has frame jittering which is annoying but nothing I can do to fix that. I increased the brightness
and contrast by 300% and I did my best to enhance the color to make it look better. I edited this video (quite a bit). In the early part of the bedroom scene all it was was a close up of Jan's face while he ate her out. Just because this guy didn't want his face on camera. So I deleted most
of that. I also made some other edits where I felt Mikes edits were terrible. It is still 26 minutes and shows the best parts of the sex scenes. This is the same guy Jan used in a lot of her very first videos (from 1992 to 1993). He is only average sized and does not have a big dick at all. But what he lacks in size he makes up by pounding Jan. She didn't seem to mind. LOL This is still low quality but it is better than the way it was I suppose.
View attachment JanB - B005 - The Boss Cums For Dinner (AI Upscale 576p).mp4
JanB - B005 - The Boss Cums For Dinner (AI Upscale 576p).mp4

Back