What happened to Jan B.?

Can anyone post any of these? Rare and hard to find.
b035 humiliating hubby
B039 cock suck jan
B066 white slut gets caught
b073 deceit And deception
B087 Jan's cookies
b105 Jan and kevin
B112 OJ fantasy
B114 Suck Off Jan
B161 Green beer for black cock
b187 serving Black Master And friend B195 dick me live on the internet
b205 Jani in a bottle
B223 analy yours
b224 while your in town
b227 Jan Deep throats
b237 black mail black male
b260 he delivered I delivered
b269 deep throat suck off
b307 I jacked him off
b311 up my butt
b315 fucks me outside
b325 long and deep
b326 black cock rules
b338 Jan and freddy
b348 quick nuts
B354 young black cock
b356 teasing blow job

Can anyone post any of these? Rare and hard to find.
b035 humiliating hubby
B039 cock suck jan
B066 white slut gets caught
b073 deceit And deception
B087 Jan's cookies
b105 Jan and kevin
B112 OJ fantasy
B114 Suck Off Jan
B161 Green beer for black cock
b187 serving Black Master And friend B195 dick me live on the internet
b205 Jani in a bottle
B223 analy yours
b224 while your in town
b227 Jan Deep throats
b237 black mail black male
b260 he delivered I delivered
b269 deep throat suck off
b307 I jacked him off
b311 up my butt
b315 fucks me outside
b325 long and deep
b326 black cock rules
b338 Jan and freddy
b348 quick nuts
B354 young black cock
b356 teasing blow job
give me a name and i can look

I am not sure what you mean by ICONIC bedroom? Their home had 3 bedrooms. The house is listed as having one bathroom although I believe a standing shower stall was later added. I can only guess as to the actual layout of their home but I do know it was a single story white stone home. There 2,301 sq. feet of living area. The front door faced north and the kitchen was in the back facing south. There is a dining room as well. The pool is located to the back and the 2 car garage was a lower level under the house. The basement was converted into a rec room and a office (they had a pool table which can be seen in one of the videos.) The garage is most likely connected to the lower level somewhere. Jan used a lot of areas in the house to shoot her videos including the garage. The home had a central fire place (center of the house). The pool area took up most of the back yard which was fenced in with a rather tall fence. They also had an outdoor hot tub. I am not sure how big the in ground pool was but my guess is somewhere around a 20x40 size. Maybe larger. The house is currently valued at between $466K and $560k. It is a sub division known as the North Crows Nest. Their house is a corner lot on the corner of Kessler Blvd, West Drive and N. Illinois St. Friedman Park is right across the street from the house. Not too far away is White River. Most likely Mike's fishing hole. I have a few photos of the home and the area.
View attachment 7042912View attachment 7042913View attachment 7042916View attachment 7042917
She made a movie with a house tour

Jan and Larry again. I am sure people are tired of Larry already. He is so predictable in all his scenes with Jan.
View attachment 7045475
JanB - B139 - My Boyfriend's Back (AI Upscale 720p).mp4

Yup...Larry got really old, really quick. not to mention very tiresome, boring, and annoying to the umpteenth degree! The routine was so predictable in all of their videos that I honestly thought it might be some kind of gimmick! Larry would have sex with Jan in multiple positions trying his best to keep his flaccid and limp dick erect, utter two or three sentences during the whole scene like Awww sh*it, Awww Fuk, cum in that white pussy, (that was the extent of his vocabulary) and in between all of that you would get the constant coughing, hacking, wheezing, etc. that he seemed to do ad nauseum in just about every video shoot! There you have it in a nutshell, folks! Wash, Rinse, Repeat!

Yup...Larry got really old, really quick. not to mention very tiresome, boring, and annoying to the umpteenth degree! The routine was so predictable in all of their videos that I honestly thought it might be some kind of gimmick! Larry would have sex with Jan in multiple positions trying his best to keep his flaccid and limp dick erect, utter two or three sentences during the whole scene like Awww sh*it, Awww Fuk, cum in that white pussy, (that was the extent of his vocabulary) and in between all of that you would get the constant coughing, hacking, wheezing, etc. that he seemed to do ad nauseum in just about every video shoot! There you have it in a nutshell, folks! Wash, Rinse, Repeat!
The first few fucks are always the stiffest. Some of their videos, the guy is stiff as a rock, before she even gets it out of his pants. The Movie Special Deviery I think it's B088, the long version, when I belonged to their web site, is stiff when he walks in the front door. I know I would be, knowing im about to have the best sex of my life.

Jan and Larry again. I am sure people are tired of Larry already. He is so predictable in all his scenes with Jan.
View attachment 7045475
JanB - B139 - My Boyfriend's Back (AI Upscale 720p).mp4
Guys, I am always up with Jan and Larry. I know he's not a good fuck, but their chemistry seems to be pretty good. I mean for some reason, Jan was very eager to perform with Larry, both on and off the camera. So, that kinda makes their onscreen chemistry quite well!

well I can't speak for the other girls, but I do know for a fact that both Christina and Salina (the famous mom/daug*hter combo) were paid by Jan and Mike. which leads me to believe that the other women had to be paid as well. maybe not all of them, but some definitely yes. I'm not sure exactly how much but I used to be a former member of their website (C&S) and they had an open chat forum and discussion group with members only at the time. (that was one of the perks of being a paid member of their website). they told me that they had gotten into some kind of dispute and argument with Jan and Mike about compensation, salary, royalties, etc. and that Jan basically lied to them. also they weren't too thrilled about going raw and bareback and doing creampie scenes and they wanted extra money for that. this is what led to the rift. and also the reason why you see both Salina and Christina made their guys and partners were condoms in their own videos and productions.
I don’t have personal knowledge to say for certain that the girls did or did not receive compensation but it would make perfect business sense for Jan and Mike to pay them. Paying them limited any legal claims the girls could bring them.

I don’t have personal knowledge to say for certain that the girls did or did not receive compensation but it would make perfect business sense for Jan and Mike to pay them. Paying them limited any legal claims the girls could bring them.
I am pretty certain Jan and Mike had everyone sign agreements which could of also avoided legal claims. Mike took a lot of precautions
in producing and releasing the videos. Most of the videos had disclaimers at the start of the video.

Last edited:
Back