What happened to Jan B.?

ANY JanB solo movies are anything but boring.........trust me.

I agree! Jan did a couple of public flashing videos that are hot. One of my favorites was Jan in a bikini and high heels, washing their car in the driveway of their house. They lived on a busy street in Indy and a lot of people saw her. Kate and I were at their house a couple of times when we went to Indy for a weekend to visit their swing club.

Great thread. I am looking for a movie I think was her. I saw it around 15 years ago. It would probably be a early one Because it was pretty grainy. She is on her back & the black guy is fucking her missionary. He asks if he can cum in her. She says enthusiastically “yes”. Then the black guy lets out a wired scream/cry as he pumps her full of juice. When he climbs off, the cum comes running out of her. It could have been another blond, but the time and look seems familiar. Any help would be greatly appreciate. Thanks.

Gonna' need a few more details. There were a lot of black men that moaned, groaned, or hollered out as they filled Jan. All black guys came inside JanB, and hubby was always there to capture the seed leaking out of her. She is (was) a Black to White institution. To this day, no other white womans movies have been more candid, more direct, and a more amateur (real). I miss her

Gonna' need a few more details. There were a lot of black men that moaned, groaned, or hollered out as they filled Jan. All black guys came inside JanB, and hubby was always there to capture the seed leaking out of her. She is (was) a Black to White institution. To this day, no other white womans movies have been more candid, more direct, and a more amateur (real). I miss her

You are so right about all of that. Jan has been fucked and cum in by more black guys than any other white woman I know of. I got hooked on watching black guys fuck her years ago. My wife Kate has been fucked and cum in by a LOT of black guys, but no where near as many as our friend Jan.

I always enjoyed hearing her husband Mike's off-camera comments. He was one of the funniest guys I have ever met. They filmed a gang bang of Jan, and Mike made the comment that there were enough black guys there to film a Tarzan movie...cracked me up.

I don’t recall too many films where the bull politely asked “Can I cum in you.” Another thing I remember is the camera was locked behind the bull for awhile at The end. They were fucking missionary you could see his ass moving up & down. It was taken from VHS recording. It had the VHS number in the corner.

I recall seeing a video where Jan made love with a bald, muscular Black dude and, while it's not unusual to see a Black man come twice, this one came THREE times. Anyone remember that vid?

Does any have or know where I can get these JANB videos
B087 Jan's cookies
B131 hook line and sinker
B161 Green beer for black cock
B032 Humble white slut
B036 white slut gets caught
B112 Jan's oj fantasy.
B113 Jack Off Jan.
B114 Suck Off Jan

I like to remember maybe the first goddess who introduced me to black superiority through her amateur movies.
Despite de bad quality compared to our standards today, they turned me on. Maybe for amateurism, they looked more real and more exciting.
For me was very amusing to see her humiliating her husband in many creative ways, I could remember when I showed one of the most humiliating movies I ever see to one of my ex-girlfriends and she replied, "She knows what she does, and how to do".
Was with her that I saw for the first time a white woman openly preferring black men but also being a promoter of this lifestyle, encouraging other white women in her movies and after all making her husband humbled by a series of jobs perfectly designed by.
In a movie for example, she let her husband fuck her after the bull, as we imagine she felt nothing after a bull fucked her, and her expression is like nothing was happening there.
When she calls the cuck to lick her seed from deep inside her, we can see that was real. The deep cum slides from her pussy, and it takes time to slide, she uses hers fingers to help. It was the first time that I saw a cuckold in cleaning job, and looks to me as a devotion work from a believer to a Goddess. But It wasn't enogh, he needs to be devote at her black lover too and suck his dick, at this point I couldn't belive in my eyes, and its not enough yet ! Your cuck had to ******* a Cumtail, a shot of hot male milk .

Definitively, she marked my mind.
I am not sure, Jan showed a lot of respect for her husband behind the Camera. She did make movies with cuckold husbands in the scene, I do not know what her relationship was with those men.

Back