What happened to Jan B.?

Thats B100. Jans Hubby says no, dont cum in her, and Jan begs her hub to allow Larry to cum in her. Hubby finally gives in and Larry fills her good. Yes, I have that movie. Write me a DM.
I wrote you email about other wives, but you still have not answered.

Jan was the best. Talked to her once about an order we made that was incorrect. Not only did she let us keep what she sent that was incorrect, but she sent the proper order, and a note of apology. Hoping she in enjoying her retirement.
By any chance could you share which videos of her are under your possession? Thank you in advance!

Ally did a girl/girl movie with Jan..........She did a one on one with a guy named hunter (those are the pix you have shown here)..........and she did a GB movie called '6 bros in the Ally' I have all 3 movies
She also did a solo masturbation movie. Pretty good.

ANY JanB solo movies are anything but boring.........trust me.

I agree! Jan did a couple of public flashing videos that are hot. One of my favorites was Jan in a bikini and high heels, washing their car in the driveway of their house. They lived on a busy street in Indy and a lot of people saw her. Kate and I were at their house a couple of times when we went to Indy for a weekend to visit their swing club.

Back