What happened to Jan B.?

What does that mean? What a question. :rolleyes:
No you don’t understand. If you’re a fan of janb . Janb never used Mike in any of her videos as a cuck . That video was the first and only time Ive even him play a cuck . Usually Mike is in the background filming and instructing. Jan always had cuck boys in her videos
Was Mike a cuck ? Are you serious ? Of course he was. He allowed his wife to have sex with others while he watched, and 'cleaned' her from time to time (some of those episodes were caught on film). Mike was a cuck in its highest regards !!
i never seen Mike do it but the 2 o 3 guys she had pretended to be her husband did

No you don’t understand. If you’re a fan of janb . Janb never used Mike in any of her videos as a cuck . That video was the first and only time Ive even him play a cuck . Usually Mike is in the background filming and instructing. Jan always had cuck boys in her videos

i never seen Mike do it but the 2 o 3 guys she had pretended to be her husband did
The movie is B109 where Mike 'cleans' Jan. That movie is called out in this very thread if you go one page back. Trust me, I know. I might be the biggest Jan fan on this site. I have 315 of her movies, and looking everywhere for more.

The movie is B109 where Mike 'cleans' Jan. That movie is called out in this very thread if you go one page back. Trust me, I know. I might be the biggest Jan fan on this site. I have 315 of her movies, and looking everywhere for more.
But correct me if I’m wrong . Mike her real husband never did any other movies playing cuck . I’ve seen a lot of her videos I never saw Mike do that ! I may be wrong . I’ve see janb and a black cuck guy , 2 other white dudes in her movies .

But correct me if I’m wrong . Mike her real husband never did any other movies playing cuck . I’ve seen a lot of her videos I never saw Mike do that ! I may be wrong . I’ve see janb and a black cuck guy , 2 other white dudes in her movies .
So the ONLY requirement to being a 'cuck' is cleaning your wife ? The fact that he watched her fuck hundreds of BBC has no bearing on whether he is a 'cuck' or not ? Mike cleaned Jan in B109, and 1 other movie (cant remember the catalog number right now). Once more, I will say that Mike Barley was a cuckold husband in its highest regards

Ok . I’m just saying I personally never seen him any of her movies actually having any type of sex until that video . That’s all I’m saying . I have a friend that did a video with janb . The shoe salesman I think was the title . I remembered he said Mike just did the filming didn’t really play on film . That’s all I’m saying .

Well, i guess it is owed to his position as the camera man. Naturally we won't get to see what he did after he layed down the cam. :D

i was on some website a few months back rebecca was on the site and was talking . she stated her and her hubby were divorced and she was blk only and has been for over 10 years ..and was never fucking a guy unless he was blk ..
I swear I saw her walking around with a couple of guys in Arizona and there have been rumors of her sightings in the Phoenix area

One of my favorite pairing is Ann and Justice. They had a sex video together and another rump in a gang bang.

In their first video together, Justice was knocking his body into Ann doggy style and Jan asked her "Is it too much Ann?" She whimpered "Oh, just a little bit". Justice just ignored her and continued to assault her pussy. You could see the difference in the size of his body and her body together from that camera angle.

In the gangbang, Ann rode Justice the second time and he fucked her so hard, she literally barked like a dog. So much so, the other guys in the room started barking along with her. I remember the first time I saw it, it almost made me uncomfortable. It was a real moment you rarely see on video during intense sex. He literally made her bark like a dog!
Do you have links for these clips?

One of my favorite pairing is Ann and Justice. They had a sex video together and another rump in a gang bang.

In their first video together, Justice was knocking his body into Ann doggy style and Jan asked her "Is it too much Ann?" She whimpered "Oh, just a little bit". Justice just ignored her and continued to assault her pussy. You could see the difference in the size of his body and her body together from that camera angle.

In the gangbang, Ann rode Justice the second time and he fucked her so hard, she literally barked like a dog. So much so, the other guys in the room started barking along with her. I remember the first time I saw it, it almost made me uncomfortable. It was a real moment you rarely see on video during intense sex. He literally made her bark like a dog!
I agree, the Ann & Justice movies are fantastic. Justice was VERY well endowed, so ANY of Jans movies that featured Justice are really, really good ones. Especially the movies where Justice does Jan. Those are awesome !!

ANY of Jans movies that feature a guy named Charles are very good too. Charles had a HUGE cock, and he introduced quite a few women to the BBC lifestyle.
Long, thick uncircumcised dude with a plump ass! He looked rather "young" too.

Charles, Justice and Kevin all had "dildo dicks" in between their legs. I know everyone likes to rave about the females in the video but the real stars are the big dicked dudes Jan got on camera. They should get more credit.

Don't know the title but here you go

I think that was the first IR that I ever showed my wife and it went a long way to showing her how I wanted to film her with black men, I'd say she was very similar in her innocence. I actually think these are the best of Jan B. I didn't care for her as much when she was introducing the other girls. Do you guys know if this might have been her first or one of her first black cocks? I loved how Mike became really quiet as the action moved towards the floor.

i have this scene it is just over 60 mins long . i would post it here but for some issue i can not . if you want this scene let me know and i will get it to you .. JANB is the queen !!!! also i am looking for any and all of JANB girl on girl videos .. as well as any of her videos i do not have .. i will share and and trade

Back