What happened to Jan B.?

Glad to see so many Jan B fans out there. Yes, quite iconic stuff.
2 videos I have never been able to obtain : Monet's preggo shoot and Salina's gangbang.
anyone have these ?
thanks so much and enjoy the Independence Day weekend everyone
I have Salinas GB movies, and it is incredibly HOT !!

which one ?? she did a number of them . her and her mom were on the extreme side . they did not have sex with each other but they did lick and suck each others pussy juices off of cocks
I have the GB movie Salina did for JanB Productions. Yes, Salina did her own thing with her Mom. They did a few movies on their own called Christina and Salina. Their site didnt last very long. I have 2 of the movies they made and sold on their own.

I have the GB movie Salina did for JanB Productions. Yes, Salina did her own thing with her Mom. They did a few movies on their own called Christina and Salina. Their site didnt last very long. I have 2 of the movies they made and sold on their own.
i would like to see it ..as long as it is not ******* videos they did

I heard rumor that she became very ill... but honestly don't have a clue
Not true
Jan has not been same since Mike died
It takes a lot to run her site
Friend Larry that starred in videos with her helped out but in this economy it is not a money making opportunity
She has gotten old and is grandma now
Still loves BBC but age is crept up on her
So very active
She did have few ailments as we all do
But she is in Indianapolis
Bring Granny

Not true
Jan has not been same since Mike died
It takes a lot to run her site
Friend Larry that starred in videos with her helped out but in this economy it is not a money making opportunity
She has gotten old and is grandma now
Still loves BBC but age is crept up on her
So very active
She did have few ailments as we all do
But she is in Indianapolis
Bring Granny
She also became a nurse

dude .. she did this with her hubby mike . he passed in 2010 she stopped when when he died . there are mass vids out there of her just keep looking . she was active 1992-2010 . she is now 69 and spends all her time with her grand ******* ( sad note her ******* mike jr also passed ) .
Seems legit. Sad but true. Last thing i have heard was that she moved to M********** in order to be closer to her grand ch!ldren after her s0n Mike Jr passed in 2016. Her one and only public statement she left up and running is a meme on her FB account that shows a sunset (or perhaps more appropriate sunrise) with the text "We forget that waking up each day is the first thing we should be grateful for." in it. We all should sometimes think of that message and be thankful for the good days of our lives and try to make the best of the rest!

Jan B will be remembered by her fans as an outgoing, warm-hearted, playful Lady, and i wish her all the peace of mind and privacy she needs and deserves, and the best life she can have!

Back