2. Anal II B048
  3. Jan's Birthday Present B051
  4. Gang Bang I B047
  5. Jan and the Cumm Brothers B075
  6. Great 'Ass'pirations B140
DVP:

1. They Double Dicked My Cunt B254
  2. Jan, James and Keith B300

I guess, only B254 and B140 are available publicly. For the rest, you better purchase it from legit collectors like RichieD.

A couple of times. Both DP and DVP.

DP:
  1. Twice as Nice B151
  2. Anal II B048
  4. Gang Bang I B047
DVP:

I guess, only B254 and B140 are available publicly. For the rest, you better purchase it from legit collectors like RichieD.
Thanks WittySkitty! it's time to start hunting!

It's like a history 101. Her videos and stills have been posted hundreds of times over the last twenty-five years. She was in her late thirties to middle forty's when she made those . when they came on the market i believe they stated they were converted from film to VHS and then to DVD. What happened ? she might have passed on. That could make them over forty years old making her in her eighties now. They are good tapes like the Gloria films and tapes and those were done in the early 80's
Jan has an amazing catalogue. I hope she's doing well

Attachments

• Janb Video Catalog 2011 - Sheet1 (1).pdf
    295.9 KB · Views: 94
I met Jan and her husband in a bar in the Indy area back in the early 2000's. I immediately recognized her from some of her videos. What a woman! We got to talking after telling her I was a fan and she was very gracious and classy. I was sitting on by a table on a bar stool near a corner and she got really closed to me, this was after some drinks of course and we were laughing and talking up a storm. I started to feel more comfortable and she kept rubbing my arms so I eventually got the courage to rub her leg slightly. She got closer so I moved my hand higher up her leg. The place was very packed and I could tell no one was paying attention... Except her husband who I could tell was getting a kick out of it. After a while she had her arms around my neck and I had pulled her panties to one side and was gently rubbing her clit. Let me tell you, she was fucking she soaked. I didn't want to cause to much of a commotion so the whole thing was done very discretely. When I could tell she was about to cum, she wrapped her arms tight around my neck, and I gently slipped a finger into her wet pussy. Let me tell you, no resistance at all, as soon as I could feel deep inside her, she came all over my hand. Her pussy completely gripped my finger as she kept orgasming for a good couple of minutes. We kissed as she regained her composure and caught her breath. I got invited back to her place but do to business I couldn't make it. one of my biggest regrets in life. We parted was not long after that, gave her a long kiss while grabbing that gorgeous ass of hers, shook her husband's hand with the hand that was inside his wife and I left with the worst case of blue balls I have ever experienced.

A couple of times. Both DP and DVP.

DP:
  1. Twice as Nice B151
  2. Anal II B048
  4. Gang Bang I B047
DVP:

Yes, I have all those movies.

Hello, everyone
someone have this videos of her o know where can find them, please

Punished By the Boss B-316

Auto Repair Quickie B-134

Cop Sucker P-016

Landlord B-128

Sex-Ed Tutor P-019

Black Worker Caught (1992)

Boss Again (1992)

Boss Pleaser (1996)

Boss Cums For Dinner (1992)

hope someone can help me, thanks
Out of all the movies you posted here, I have them all except B016 B019 and Black Worker Caught. I have all the others. DM me if you want to trade.

I went to order some of her vids in clips4sale and everyone of her videos has been deleted. I GOOGLED her and her website that links to clips4sale is gone as well.

If anyone has a answer or know of a separate website do share.
dude .. she did this with her hubby mike . he passed in 2010 she stopped when when he died . there are mass vids out there of her just keep looking . she was active 1992-2010 . she is now 69 and spends all her time with her grand ******* ( sad note her ******* mike jr also passed ) .

Still trying to get that video of monet's preggo shoot as well.
I dont remember Monet doing a preggo shoot, but there was a woman named Pantrixx who did a preggo shoot for JanB productions. The number is B-189, and I have it. I also have a bunch of other amateur IR preggo movies as well. Just send me a DM, and lets trade a movie or 2.

JANB played in public from 1992-2010 . she was born in1953 .. why she stopped i do not know ..
Jan tried to carry on with her site after Mike passed away, but it was too much for her. She left it all behind her, and moved on.

Back