What happened at Hedo....

Nhcuckcpl

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NH, US
The first few days were slow as the resort was only 1/3 full. We made some friends and relaxed naked and played amongst ourselves.

Finally there was a group who showed up and a bunch of locals. With hubby being 6' 7" and it being a swinger resort it kept most single guys away. The group had a DJ playing at the pool who played a musical chairs game. Instead of chairs it was 6 guys on one knee with the other leg placed out to use as the chair. Long story short after grinding on each guy and going all the way to the end of the game I end up winning. The real reason I played was to show off both tattoos.

After everyone saw me up there and my Hubby was cool with it all, it was on. Once back in the pool I started making out with a sexy Jamican guy and his GF. Then another guy came over and took me to the side of the pool and made out with me while fingering me to multiple orgasms.

The next day I was in the pool when I started making out with another guy and we went to the poolside playroom. That attracted the attention of 3 other guys who came to join the party. I spent about 30 minutes pleasing all the guys before returning to the pool and Hubby. About 30 min later I went to get drinks at the bar and another sexy Jamician just picked me up and slide me right down on his cock at the bar. Everyone watched as he fucking the ******* out of me. Then flipped me around so i could suck his buddy's cock.

I got to say, every Jamican guy was sexy AF. Perfect teeth, cute, 6 pack, muscles, and fucking hung. Every guy I was with was gorgeous.

Quite a few women came over and told me they wished they could be as uninhibited as I am. They loved the tat and my attitude about sex. That was really empowering and a huge good boost that I probably didn't need but felt great.

The last day another sexy guy was trying to hook up with my friend and she offered me up. Later she told me it was a wedding gift. After all this was my honeymoon. Well he and I went back to the room where his big throbbing cock brought me to numerous orgasms. Later that night I found my last BBC in the pool by himself. At this point I had no interest in cat and mouse games. I just walked up to him and made some small talk and just blatantly asked him to fuck. And he reamed out my married white pussy in the playroom so good I couldnt possibly fuck anyone else.

I know it's a quick recap but wanted to share it all. If you ever have the opportunity to get to Hedo make sure you take it. It was an AMZING time.

The first few days were slow as the resort was only 1/3 full. We made some friends and relaxed naked and played amongst ourselves.

Finally there was a group who showed up and a bunch of locals. With hubby being 6' 7" and it being a swinger resort it kept most single guys away. The group had a DJ playing at the pool who played a musical chairs game. Instead of chairs it was 6 guys on one knee with the other leg placed out to use as the chair. Long story short after grinding on each guy and going all the way to the end of the game I end up winning. The real reason I played was to show off both tattoos.

After everyone saw me up there and my Hubby was cool with it all, it was on. Once back in the pool I started making out with a sexy Jamican guy and his GF. Then another guy came over and took me to the side of the pool and made out with me while fingering me to multiple orgasms.

The next day I was in the pool when I started making out with another guy and we went to the poolside playroom. That attracted the attention of 3 other guys who came to join the party. I spent about 30 minutes pleasing all the guys before returning to the pool and Hubby. About 30 min later I went to get drinks at the bar and another sexy Jamician just picked me up and slide me right down on his cock at the bar. Everyone watched as he fucking the ******* out of me. Then flipped me around so i could suck his buddy's cock.

I got to say, every Jamican guy was sexy AF. Perfect teeth, cute, 6 pack, muscles, and fucking hung. Every guy I was with was gorgeous.

Quite a few women came over and told me they wished they could be as uninhibited as I am. They loved the tat and my attitude about sex. That was really empowering and a huge good boost that I probably didn't need but felt great.

The last day another sexy guy was trying to hook up with my friend and she offered me up. Later she told me it was a wedding gift. After all this was my honeymoon. Well he and I went back to the room where his big throbbing cock brought me to numerous orgasms. Later that night I found my last BBC in the pool by himself. At this point I had no interest in cat and mouse games. I just walked up to him and made some small talk and just blatantly asked him to fuck. And he reamed out my married white pussy in the playroom so good I couldnt possibly fuck anyone else.

I know it's a quick recap but wanted to share it all. If you ever have the opportunity to get to Hedo make sure you take it. It was an AMZING time.
an amazing time for an amazing woman with a true addiction for BBC.

What was cool was it can be whatever you want it to be. Wanna just hang out naked, you can do that. Want to swing with a couple, there are plenty to meet. Need some sexy BBC to cuck your new hubby, they got that!. Get ******* or stoned, plenty of whatever you need. Hangout at the beach and relax or party at the pool or club.......whatever you wanted or how ever you want to spend your time, you can.

very hot

You just had the weekend I hope to have one day.

Back