What gets you more excited?

One of the most exciting parts was what she wore the first time we all got together. A little sundress, no panties or bra. Watching her eyes light up when she pulled out that 9" pole. I remember how wet she was when he left after making 3 deposits in her, one in her mouth and the others in her delicious pussy. Over 16 years ago and still turns me on.

I hate seeing her kiss the bull.
Especially when she feels so damn excited that.....you can see how wet her panties are. Her labia are so excited and extended beyond the cottton...long dark folds of female wanton lust dripping with a delicious aroma
The scent and essence of sexual union about to take place. S hy e is going to have
A black man's enormous, shaft buried 12 inches deeper
into her womb
than anyone ever. Oh. Ohhhh she cannnot stop screaming....orgasms one after another striking so intensely at her core like the steel tipped point of needle
Piercing her engorged CLITORIS...ahhh&

I think her in a deep passionate kissing with him while she climaxes is pretty hard to beat, I also love when she sucks his nipples while he cums as well is pretty hot. But its all good, her slowly making out with him still dressed, tits out, panties pulled aside while he plays with her wet pussy always gets me hard at the beginning :)

I think her in a deep passionate kissing with him while she climaxes is pretty hard to beat, I also love when she sucks his nipples while he cums as well is pretty hot. But its all good, her slowly making out with him still dressed, tits out, panties pulled aside while he plays with her wet pussy always gets me hard at the beginning :)
to me it is those little details you have said but the overriding factor to me is that SHE CANNOT AND WILL NOT LIVE WITH OUT THE BBC'S.

1) Watching them take off the condom she promised to use

2) watching her cum on his massive cock while he fucks her raw

3) Listening to her moan as his balls squeeze in and his huge shaft throbs as he dumps a thick load deep in her tight, compliant little pussy.
FUCKING hell that's got my limp impotent littledikk throbbing like fuck thank you for sharing fucking awesome.

One of the most exciting parts was what she wore the first time we all got together. A little sundress, no panties or bra. Watching her eyes light up when she pulled out that 9" pole. I remember how wet she was when he left after making 3 deposits in her, one in her mouth and the others in her delicious pussy. Over 16 years ago and still turns me on.
And I hope you ate her clean afterwards

And I hope you ate her clean afterwards
CANNOT help myself cream pie eating his and always has been since I was 20 and I am 70 this month
to me it is the best way of showing that I truly love her and will do anything to ensure she gets the most pleasure.
the eating of combined juices to me is like drinking the NECTAR OF THE GODS there is nothing comparable to the taste.

Last edited:
CANNOT help myself cream pie eating his and always has been since I was 20 and I am 70 this month
to me it is the best way of showing that I truly love her and will do anything to ensure she gets the most pleasure.
the eating of combined juices to me is like drinking the NECTAR OF THE GODS there is nothing comparable to the taste.
Same here. I would clean both. His loads mixed with her juices was ambrosia.

Same here. I would clean both. His loads mixed with her juices was ambrosia.
A guy after mine own heart
have you read any of 4 story I wrote latest yesterday. read over 430 times on 1st day.
called it BREAKING WITH TRADITION guys 15th wedding anniversary present to wife.
back to pussy eating started with married woman of 35 when I was 19 I am
70 now and I can still her auburn haired bush through those gauze thin panties with the hairs peeking at me and escaping out of the edge panties .
Truly a beautiful full hairy bush and parting the lips she was soaking wet that first taste on the tongue still lives with me.

Back