What gets you more excited?

I love to be woooooed , then let him tongue kiss me while feeling my ass and taking my clothes ,telling me how much he wants to fuck me ,slowly lowering me down to feed me his cock in my mouth once eating him letting him pound my now wet and willing cunt unti he blows, that’s what excites me.xxxxx

I love to be woooooed , then let him tongue kiss me while feeling my ass and taking my clothes ,telling me how much he wants to fuck me ,slowly lowering me down to feed me his cock in my mouth once eating him letting him pound my now wet and willing cunt unti he blows, that’s what excites me.xxxxx
Sounds so hot.

Biggest turn on? Seeing your wife deep kiss, suck or fuck a big black man?

There's no single point that I can say was "the Biggest Turn On", however in sequence in which each occurred I'll point to the following interactions:
1/. After an evening of club hopping we returned to our hotel suite for a nightcap with my old university friend and roommate, Edwin. Pam, my wife, excused herself to go freshen up and returned 1/2 hour later dressed in her finest and skimpiest negligee! The look on Edwin's face, as well the betrayal of his manhood which immediately followed his dropped lower jaw, I knew Pam was about to do the unexpected, after almost 8 years of marriage, and fulfill my long held fantasy of seeing a black guy do a white girl! This was a fantasy I often shared with Pam whenever we'd be making out.
2/. Watching Pam & Edwin dance to the music I had put on on the TV, getting all worked up and neither of them sought any approval to feel each other up and get hot as heck.
3/. Watching Edwin's hand reach to Pam's crotch and finger her, she unzippering his fly, reach in and pull out his massive big black cock, all 11+ inches of it! She gasped as she pushed Edwin to the side of the bed, got to her knees and commenced the best blow job I had ever witnessed, or received, Pam give! Within minutes I blew a hot load in my pants quickly followed by Edwin blowing his first load down Pam's throat, something that she never ever allowed me to do up until that time. I was further agitated by the fact that she not only allowed him to cum in her mouth, she swallowed every droplet of his cum followed by the audacity of her sucking and licking every inch of his still stiff cock plus his balls as if to ensure that no molecule of his jism escaped her love and affection. By this time I was horny all over again and was in such awe I couldn't stop things even had I wanted to.
4/. This was followed by Edwin placing Pam on her back on the bed, pulling off her blue panties (the very ones you see in our Avatar) and taking a well prepared meal of hot horny swollen welcoming white pussy. Edwin drove Pam into several orgasms this way.
5/. The climax, which has never been exceeded, was when Edwin, having had satisfied his hunger for a meal of white pussy, placed himself on his knees between Pam outstretched legs, grasped her right waist in his left hand, his huge BBC in his right, and began to guide it to its intended target! At this point Pam was looking between her legs in awe as to what was about to happen at which point she made a vain attempt to pull away. Alas Edwin was not to be deprived as I watched his grip on her waist tighten and his thrust move forward again, only this time with much more determination! That second thrust was Pam's first cry of, "My God! My God! He's in me! He's in meeeeee!" I again blew a load of hot jism in my underwear and watched in total motionless amazement as he spent the next 30 - 45 minutes getting Pam stretched enough to comfortably accommodate his entire massively big black cock! They then screwed each other's brains out all night and until sun rise. This particular episode has never even come close to being eclipsed, but several times came close!

Last edited:
There's no single point that I can say was "the Biggest Turn On", however in sequence in which each occurred I'll point to the following interactions:
1/. After an evening of club hopping we returned to our hotel suite for a nightcap with my old university friend and roommate, Edwin. Pam, my wife, excused herself to go freshen up and returned 1/2 hour later dressed in her finest and skimpiest negligee! The look on Edwin's face, as well the betrayal of his manhood which immediately followed his dropped lower jaw, I knew Pam was about to do the unexpected, after almost 8 years of marriage, and fulfill my long held fantasy of seeing a black guy do a white girl! This was a fantasy I often shared with Pam whenever we'd be making out.
2/. Watching Pam & Edwin dance to the music I had put on on the TV, getting all worked up and neither of them sought any approval to feel each other up and get hot as heck.
3/. Watching Edwin's hand reach to Pam's crotch and finger her, she unzippering his fly, reach in and puall out his massive big black cock, all 11+ inches of it! She gasped as she pushed Edwin to the side of the bed, got to her knees and commenced the best blow job I had ever witnessed, or received, Pam give! Within minutes I blew a hot load in my pants quickly followed by Edwin blowing his first load down Pam's throat, something that she never ever allowed me to do up until that time. I was further agitated by the fact that she not only allowed him to cum in her mouth, she swallowed every droplet of his cum followed by the audacity of her sucking and licking every inch of his still stiff cock plus his balls as if to ensure that no molecule of his jism escaped her love and affection. By this time I was horny all over again and was in such awe I couldn't stop things even had I wanted to.
4/. This was followed by Edwin placing Pam on her back on the bed, pulling off her blue panties (the very ones you see in our Avatar) and taking a well prepared meal of hot horny swollen welcoming white pussy. Edwin drove Pam into several orgasms this way.
4/. The climax, which has never been exceeded, was when Edwin, having had satisfied his hunger for a meal of white pussy, placed himself on his knees between Pam outstretched legs, grasped her right waist in his left hand, his huge BBC in his right, and began to guide it to its intended target! At this point Pam was looking between her legs in awe as to what was about to happen at which point she made a vain attempt to pull away. Alas Edwin was not to be deprived as I watched his grip on her waist tighten and his thrust move forward again, only this time with much more determination! That second thrust was Pam's first cry of, "My God! My God! He's in me! He's in meeeeee!" I again blew a load of hot jism in my underwear and watched in total motionless amazement as he spent the next 30 - 45 minutes getting Pam stretched enough to comfortably accommodate his entire massively big black cock! They then screwed each other's brains out all night and until sun rise. This particular episode has never even come close to being eclipsed, but several times came close!
Damn that is a very hot story, and well told.

3/. Watching Edwin's hand reach to Pam's crotch and finger her, she unzippering his fly, reach in and puall out his massive big black cock, all 11+ inches of it! She gasped as she pushed Edwin to the side of the bed, got to her knees and commenced the best blow job I had ever witnessed, or received, Pam give! Within minutes I blew a hot load in my pants quickly followed by Edwin blowing his first load down Pam's throat, something that she never ever allowed me to do up until that time. I was further agitated by the fact that she not only allowed him to cum in her mouth, she swallowed every droplet of his cum followed by the audacity of her sucking and licking every inch of his still stiff cock plus his balls as if to ensure that no molecule of his jism escaped her love and affection. By this time I was horny all over again and was in such awe I couldn't stop things even had I wanted to.
4/. The climax, which has never been exceeded, was when Edwin, having had satisfied his hunger for a meal of white pussy, placed himself on his knees between Pam outstretched legs, grasped her right waist in his left hand, his huge BBC in his right, and began to guide it to its intended target! At this point Pam was looking between her legs in awe as to what was about to happen at which point she made a vain attempt to pull away. Alas Edwin was not to be deprived as I watched his grip on her waist tighten and his thrust move forward again, only this time with much more determination! That second thrust was Pam's first cry of, "My God! My God! He's in me! He's in meeeeee!" I again blew a load of hot jism in my underwear and watched in total motionless amazement as he spent the next 30 - 45 minutes getting Pam stretched enough to comfortably accommodate his entire massively big black cock! They then screwed each other's brains out all night and until sun rise. This particular episode has never even come close to being eclipsed, but several times came close!
There is never anything hotter than watching the "seduction" of your wife by a young black man who finishes the job as he should! Thanks for sharing her! and for sharing that hot story! You are a lucky man!

Damn that is a very hot story, and well told.
There is never anything hotter than watching the "seduction" of your wife by a young black man who finishes the job as he should! Thanks for sharing her! and for sharing that hot story! You are a lucky man!

So glad you appreciated it! Pam gets a real turn on reading the responses we get about her escapades, especially those with Edwin! I've never seen a guy get turned on like he does when he's around Pam, of course I'd be negligent if I didn't admit that Pam and I share his enthusiasm! I really do just admire the way they go at it! Pam can do more tricks on Edwin's 11+ inches than a monkey could ever do on 110 ft. of rope!

So glad you appreciated it! Pam gets a real turn on reading the responses we get about her escapades, especially those with Edwin! I've never seen a guy get turned on like he does when he's around Pam, of course I'd be negligent if I didn't admit that Pam and I share his enthusiasm! I really do just admire the way they go at it! Pam can do more tricks on Edwin's 11+ inches than a monkey could ever do on 110 ft. of rope!
Best show in town. Ha ha

Back