what does everyone think about my wifewife

Lol i didn't strech that pussy out that was her dildo. I got 5 inches of small dick. She either fucks her dildo or my friends
That booty needs serious prolonged attention from a BM. You need to submit her totally and quit thinking of yourself so much. This site is desihned for WM to surrender everything inc their wives gfs daughters sisters mothers etc to bbc.

Man youve got a powerful looking dick. It would be a pleasure to let you have my woman for a day or two. Talk about a cock that deserves worshipping.

Thanks dude. And if your wife has issues with English, I spent time on the "ROK" even though my Korean may be rusty. But she'll come home walking differently than when she left!

This is the wife here, on my husbands profile. I Am on this sight next to never, but every once in awhile i like to see what you bbc have to say. Plus my husband has been telling me to post something on here for awhile now. So since he is at work i guess i will leave him a naughty surprise...........you have seen my pictures in previous posts and i have read things you have had to say...but now its time for all you bbc men to tell ME what you want to do to my tight asian pussy. And dont leave out any details. If i like what i see then you just might get some more pictures.

------The wife

Back