what does everyone think about my wifewife

I could show pics of her fucking my friend but id have to get the ok from him. I have 5 more pictures to show you all through out the night. More responses will make me post those alot quicker

Every time i set everything up for her for now. I did leave her with a friend one night he fucked her from 3am to 8am. I came home to her suckin his dick completely naked with a streched pusst and his cum on her face

Not when i came home. We double penetrated and he came in her pussy. She is on birth control she came so hard to that. My friend has a girl too who is fine as hell but still fucks my slut wife. I honestly would prefer every guy put their load in her pussy.

You should try 3 Cocks,in her. 1,for each slutty hole..
Good chatting with you,now,I gotta,go run a,batch,thinking about your,wifes,slutty cum filled cunt. .

Well here is another picture to help you then. My wife is loving the comments she put a post on here a few days ago ill try to have her entertain your bbc while im at workView attachment 707787View attachment 707788
Loving The Long Hair, The,Better to grab and Pull while Fucking her On Her hands and knees, and I know she likes the feeling of Balls Deep in her Slutty Ass ,with them bouncing off her Ass cheeks.
And another Fucking her Slutty throat
With the balls bouncing off her chin,Gagging of course,Just the way She likes it..

You couldn't be more spot on it was about three months ago she got her throat fuck for the first time. My friend stuffed 10 inches in her throat. The best part is now when he sees her he will just pull his cock out and stroke it til he is hard instantly gets her in the mood. She sucked his dick while he was getting ready to see his girl. She made him late

You couldn't be more spot on it was about three months ago she got her throat fuck for the first time. My friend stuffed 10 inches in her throat. The best part is now when he sees her he will just pull his cock out and stroke it til he is hard instantly gets her in the mood. She sucked his dick while he was getting ready to see his girl. She made him late
No better reason to be be late,haven your Cock shoved down some Cock Hungry
Fucking Whores Throat. .

She wouldnt let him leave til came, which reaulted in him pounding my wife. His girl was kinda mad ya know an hour late is better than being a no show for a date

Back