What do you women think of this?

Not exciting, boring, small, and you don't have much cum. Not my idea of fun. Hey you asked.
The truth hurts, but a white boi gives a reason that deserves pain. So small that
Pain helps us recall why women deserve black rather an itty bitty inch

The truth hurts, but a white boi gives a reason that deserves pain. So small that
Pain helps us recall why women deserve black rather an itty bitty inch
You said it , not me but you are right give us our BBC and we will continue to let you make all the millions... fair deal big is the ' IT ' thing going these days.....

You said it , not me but you are right give us our BBC and we will continue to let you make all the millions... fair deal big is the ' IT ' thing going these days.....
All the white girls I know giggle at size jokes. Then they sometimes look at me and smirk. I don't doubt the look on my face makes them aware they were right suspect I'm the ashamed owner of a tiny penis

I've gotten quite used to being a lady's clit licker or having her grab my hair and sit on my face. I know what she really wants is a big man, so I fail on both counts, and try harder to give her satisfaction orally

In general, white girls are more subtle when stuck dating a white boi like me. Several have made comment about "big" boy needs to tear that pussy up, or similar remarks as my skinny penis pumped in and out. I think they want to give us white guys an ego boost during sex because we are so prone to cum premature; and then they want our tongues to give them the orgasm my pencildick did not.
A few white girls wanted me to try a penis extender. One just laughed and told me to get on my knees and lick. Lots loved to see me blush in embarrassment when size jokes or discussions happened on tv. Or with friends. They seem to like to hint their desire for that Big Black Cock more than tell us up front. It's like that want to tease. I know the white girl wants a big one, and she likes to let me wonder if she's going to get it after she leaves. Big dicks really are the "IT" fad sweeping thru society. And teasing a white boi without admitting I ain't a man down there seems to be second nature to white girls

Back