What do you wear for your Bulls?

In my opinion the cuck should be well dressed in public to please his wife, but completely naked in private to make immediately evident his inferiority towards the bull. He must be exposed without any protective barrier!
No they must wear a chastity, I won’t tolerate it. I’m not a homosexual by any means but I don’t want to see a tiny hard penis! Ass up face down the way I want my cucks so I can take your ass!!

On public "dates", my wife wears her "CFM" outfit, which never includes a bra or panties. For the actual sex, she only wears her heels and a smile. She always spreads her legs, an open invitation for the bull to put his Black baby in her.

Attachments

• My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 63
  • View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 48
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 180
Back