What do you wear for your Bulls?

Sure I dress sluty for my bull. I dress any way he wants me. Walking around a bunch of black men while I am naked is such a turn on for me. Being groped by anyone that wants to. My husband took me over to a bulls place one night. He strips me naked gathers up my clothes and leaves me.

Sure I dress sluty for my bull. I dress any way he wants me. Walking around a bunch of black men while I am naked is such a turn on for me. Being groped by anyone that wants to. My husband took me over to a bulls place one night. He strips me naked gathers up my clothes and leaves me.
That's so classy lol

That's so classy lol
Yeah when I returned there was 7 to 10 black men there but no wife. He said she is in the bedroom.. I walked in and she was naked on her knees sucking some black guy off. I left them in there. They came out a few minutes later wife was naked. Her bull asked the guy did she swallow? The guy looks at me and chuckles and says oh yeah she didn't miss a drop.

Yeah when I returned there was 7 to 10 black men there but no wife. He said she is in the bedroom.. I walked in and she was naked on her knees sucking some black guy off. I left them in there. They came out a few minutes later wife was naked. Her bull asked the guy did she swallow? The guy looks at me and chuckles and says oh yeah she didn't miss a drop.
Dam good next time kiss her after

You think I'm a nasty white bbc slut for fucking all those n&$$ers? I know I am after letting those black guys do the things they did to me
Yes your a true BBC cunt slut wife 👍 for ever. sorry to say that why we use hand sanitizer and never kiss women you don't know.

Sometimes I stress on what to wear, so I do like that a couple of my boyfriends ask me to wear a specific outfit that they have seen me in before. Not only I don't need to decide, but I also know it's what he wants. Mike came over last weekend and told me to wear my red skirt, I never would have thought to wear that as its very Christmas-y, and Christmas was a couple of weeks past.
One of my steady boyfriends kept it simple, he always reminded me "I want you naked when I get there". Only issue with that was opening the front door for him and not letting the neighbors see me naked.

Back