What do you use your private vids for?

Maxgermany

Male
Gold Member
Liking private videos of hotwives and cucks much more than professionals, I wondered why cucks and hotwives typically do videos and/or photos.

This is a serious question and I am both interested in M and F perspectives. Do you tape it primarily for your personal joy (alone or as couple), is it mor for memories, do you exchange it with others or is it rather pride and exhibitionism?

THX for the reply. May I ask whether you are the M or F, if you watch it more as memories or to turn you on and also whether you watch it as couple or individual.

My wife is not into video however we started with some kinky stuff. I would probably use it mostly for my personal pleasure..

I watch vids of my wife when she goes away for a weekend or vacation with her bull.
I masturbate while watching and am sometimes joined by the husband of my wife’s girlfriend.
He is also a cuck.
This is pretty easy to believe. Your wife looks hot at least from what I can see in the profile pic. Congrats for even having a cuck buddy, this sounds amazing!

Back