What do you think?

Just wrap that big, Thicc Ass, (matching thighs, btw) & those juicy titties in something flattering to HER Curves and you’ll like the reactions u get

So things have really taken off lately after some struggles earlier in the year and now we are planning a trip to Jamaica in the fall. I'm not exactly happy with the way I look right now, but he says I'm sexy as fuck and always grabbing black guys attention. I don't see it because I know what I used to look like, but I figured I'd leave it up to you guys to decide so me and him can finally put this to rest. Please just be honest and don't be shy. Tell me your honest thoughts this is me in clothes and out of them. All within the last year or so.
Gorgeous

So things have really taken off lately after some struggles earlier in the year and now we are planning a trip to Jamaica in the fall. I'm not exactly happy with the way I look right now, but he says I'm sexy as fuck and always grabbing black guys attention. I don't see it because I know what I used to look like, but I figured I'd leave it up to you guys to decide so me and him can finally put this to rest. Please just be honest and don't be shy. Tell me your honest thoughts this is me in clothes and out of them. All within the last year or so.
Very nice looking

Lady you are absolutely fine 🥰
Confidence is the motto ☝🏼
I'm not an elf either😂😂😂 but I like my curves and my bacon 😁😋🤗

Back