What do you think?

So things have really taken off lately after some struggles earlier in the year and now we are planning a trip to Jamaica in the fall. I'm not exactly happy with the way I look right now, but he says I'm sexy as fuck and always grabbing black guys attention. I don't see it because I know what I used to look like, but I figured I'd leave it up to you guys to decide so me and him can finally put this to rest. Please just be honest and don't be shy. Tell me your honest thoughts this is me in clothes and out of them. All within the last year or so.

Attachments

• 20220524_172031.jpg
    20220524_172031.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 818
Last edited:
So things have really taken off lately after some struggles earlier in the year and now we are planning a trip to Jamaica in the fall. I'm not exactly happy with the way I look right now, but he says I'm sexy as fuck and always grabbing black guys attention. I don't see it because I know what I used to look like, but I figured I'd leave it up to you guys to decide so me and him can finally put this to rest. Please just be honest and don't be shy. Tell me your honest thoughts this is me in clothes and out of them. All within the last year or so.
Absolutely beautiful

Beautiful

i'm not sure where you fit, here. but, i prefer women in the sizes 12-16. i love curvy women & big butts. you appear to be just right for me.

tight fitting jeans with, a low cut top, & 4"-5" heels really spins my propeller.

rock on, baby.

Last edited:
That one in the blue top is HOT!!! Makes my hands twitch and want to get to you. Have you two done and swapping or MFM? It can be sooooo erotic!

As being both Black and White you are very 👅❤️‍🔥and keep it UP. It is what you want ……..yes I would take you. Cheers

Definitely hot , I would have no problem have sex with you sexy, I’m sure you will get a lot of bbc on your vacation

@MidwestMr&Mrs wowza! What city in the Midwest?

You are a sexy woman who will be successful in having a great time and fulfilling your desires.

Please give us a full report with details and pictures upon your return!!!

I would ❤️To feel your heat and get you wet. Hows that?

Back