What do you think of my wife Morgan?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Chad and Morgan, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Chad and Morgan

Chad and Morgan Active Member

US
    So my name is Chad and this is my wife Morgan we've had talks about letting her have sex with other men and long story short my babies Birthday is coming up on December 11th (She will be turning 48) so I was wanting to talk to her and try to talk her into a blind fuck with a bbc or maybe bbc(s) if anyone is interested we live in Jacksonville, FL
    Message me and let me know what you think of my wifey I might show her what you guys think of her =]
    Btw there's plenty more nudes ;]

Attached Files:

#1 Chad and Morgan, Nov 28, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
  2. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    ..... and how did those "talks" go? What's her position on her having sex with other men?
    .....It all starts & stops with HER; if she's not ready, you're wasting both your time and the guys you find that are interested. You say you've had talks about letting her have sex with other men. Have you had talks about her having sex with black men? And, do you think she'd be willing to have "blind fucks" as you put it with those men?
    .....For most married guys, this is pure fantasy because the wife hasn't truly expressed her position on a subject that actually involves her.
    .....As for her pics ... pic_ThumbsUp.jpg , but is she aware you've posted her pics in an adult website? Mac

3. South African BBC

South African BBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

South Africa
    Why a blind fuck lmao smh. There is nothing to be ashamed of with her fucking black men. I hope your wife does get sum black cock. The pics are lovely . Rather u be upfront and tell your wife u would like her to fuck black men. Be specific.