What do you say?? Dirty talk for hotwives, cucks, and bulls

Naughty4BBCs

Couple
Real Person
From
NH, US
I'm super into dirty talk when I'm fucking my bull, especially while my husband watches. I know certain dirty phrases turn me on, turn my husband on, and turn my bull on. Curious as to what kinds of things other hubbies like to hear their wives say... either to you or to her bull... or things your hotwife likes to hear while she's fucking her bull. Let the dirty talk commence!

I love talking dirty to my BF (@TopCat) before, during, and after our sexcapades. He likes it when I say "I can't wait to lick, suck, and play with your hard chocolate." I also enjoy talking dirty with him on the phone as it gets me "all worked up." I tell him often that "I can't wait until you give me the next knockout punch" as I get extra creamy every single time. The dirty talk and sexcapades get better and better and more intense every time.

Last edited:
One of the most arousing things my Wife/Mistress says, when She's really being pounded hard by one of our Men, is when She tells Him "Own my pussy! Own my white pussy"!!!.....that always makes me hard as a rock!......also, whenever She points out to the Man how hard I am, from watching.....and they both begin taunting me about the "size difference", and not being allowed to touch myself......so, I just stand there, throbbing uncontrollably, sometimes to the point of "leaking" all over......the humiliation/arousal levels are usually screaming at this point!!!

One of the most arousing things my Wife/Mistress says, when She's really being pounded hard by one of our Men, is when She tells Him "Own my pussy! Own my white pussy"!!!.....that always makes me hard as a rock!......also, whenever She points out to the Man how hard I am, from watching.....and they both begin taunting me about the "size difference", and not being allowed to touch myself......so, I just stand there, throbbing uncontrollably, sometimes to the point of "leaking" all over......the humiliation/arousal levels are usually screaming at this point!!!
That's so hot. You're living the dream!

Sadly i am currently a wannabecuck…but my big hope is that after the birth my wife will be stretched and her pussy losen up so she will need bigger dildos/dickst o be satisfied (not that she is right now^^). Nevertheless we do alot of cuckold dirty talk when we fuck.

This is what she often says (translated from german, because we are germans^^):
  • Would you like to see my big tits getting squeezed by another man?
  • Would you like another man to fuck me in our bed?
  • You should ask my bull for permission to fuck me!
  • Would you want to see another man cum deep in me?
  • You want to hear me gag on a big dick and look in your eyes?
This is what i often tell her:
  • Pls fuck with another man, while i stay next to you and beg him to cum in your pussy!
  • You want to be property of another man? You want another man to own your pussy ?
  • Do you want another man to control you and our sex life?
  • Would you pull my tiny dick out of your pussy so a bigger dick can fuck you properly while i still lie under you?
  • You want to deny my cock and suck instead a big cock?
However, i wonder if this will ever happen in reality…i wish it would only once, so we could tell if this is a thing for us or not…I would really love to get our sex life taken over by a good bull and a confident woman like Jamie (from MichaelDndJamie)

Mine does whatever the bull tells her to do, sometimes initiating on her own telling me she loves him more than me and he satisfies her pussy so much more than anyman has ever done and that im nothing compared to him and to tell him how much I like watching him fuck my wifes pussy and to cum inside her and breed her and that she needed a real mans cock to fuck her and to invite him to stay or be her boyfriend and she will tell him im going to suck his dick after hes finished to show him how much I appreciate his big cock fucking her so much better and to thank him for satisfying her how i can't with his superior cock ; just anything to build their confidence as a couple together in front of me and let them know whatever they say that I accept their feelings and arrangement and my place in the relationship between her and her regular preferred bull; talking dirty is part of it for me and between them to have a different kind of relationship than she and he have with me, intimate with each other and purely sexual satisfaction for them both by trying to please each other with their bodies and dominance/submission of each other and me helping to amplify that by being both their submissive and facilitator to increase their frequency and quality of mating with each other in any way I can..and if it means im humiliated then Ill get pleasure from that if it makes her want to fuck him more often and grittier and if it makes him want to hammer her pussy more easily and harder and subconsciously cum inside her more infront of me so that I can see it and they both get pleasure from being together and doing it infront of me so I can see my wifes pussy get the hung cock she needs and her lover fuck and cum inside another white mans hot fine tight pussy like only a black lover can.... and talking dirty afterwards further seals the deal if Im sucking them both clean helping to increase their bond with each other at my expense...seeing me submit to them both and making them want to have sex with each other more by him seeing my lick his superior cock and her seeing I understand what she needs and that she deserves to have an alpha males hung cock fuck her pussy since im openly submitting infront of her to him and saying to her I cant please you like he can and understand he derves your pussy more than I do and im voluntarily or ******* cant stop him any longer and don't want you to cheat on me so Im giving you a guiltfree way out.

I'm super into dirty talk when I'm fucking my bull, especially while my husband watches. I know certain dirty phrases turn me on, turn my husband on, and turn my bull on. Curious as to what kinds of things other hubbies like to hear their wives say... either to you or to her bull... or things your hotwife likes to hear while she's fucking her bull. Let the dirty talk commence!
Well, if she tells me how big his cock is and how it stretching her and then say to the bull “look at my husband’s caged little cock”

I love it when my wife proudly brags about how large/ loose her pussy is and when our friend fucks her he comments on it as well and that its probbly the loosest pussy he's ever fucked. Fortunately for her, she takes pride in her naturally large size, so its not considered an insult to her, but probably could be to other women.

Back