What do you like about fucking white pussy?

Every...single...thing about it. I love the taboo, I love being looked at lustfully, and right wrong or indifferent, that tends to happen more from white women. I love the relationship dynamic if they are married. It also opens to the door to more types of role play, scenarios, tension, etc. Ultimately how good the relationship or the sex is comes down to the people involved, but if you hold all else equal, just love white pussy.

Last edited:
What turns you on about fucking white women in particular, married or not? Do you like fucking white women more than women of other races? What do you like most about fucking a nice tight white pussy or mouth?

As a white guy, I've always found the contrast to be incredibly hot.
I like the raw uninhibited un abandoned responsiveness that I receive from her.
Its as if she doesnt want to disappoint
me nor do I want to disappoint her...we find ourselves stepping our game up challenging each other while just taking in the moment and enjoying each other kver and over. I love when they have the crescendo waterfall orgasms or tears while squirting

Every...singe...thing about it. I love the taboo, I love being looked at lustfully, and right wrong or indifferent, that tends to happen more from white women. I love the relationship dynamic if they are married. It also opens to the door to more types of role play, scenarios, tension, etc. Ultimately how good the relationship or the sex is comes down to the people involved, but if you hold all else equal, just love white pussy.
His answer pretty much sums it up for me too. The biggest thing for me is the taboo angle. I’ve always preferred fucking married women over single ones but married and white add a different level of arousal.

Barely any replies? Was hoping to gain more insight. Like maybe black guys like the taste of white pussy. Our silky smooth skin. Our phat asses. How we suck dick like champs. Never say no. Always aim to please. How loud we scream when we cum. Always suck to swallow.
the taste of white pussy is unique, her soft white skin, her hunger for sex, the contrast is incredibly beautiful

What turns you on about fucking white women in particular, married or not? Do you like fucking white women more than women of other races? What do you like most about fucking a nice tight white pussy or mouth?

As a white guy, I've always found the contrast to be incredibly hot.
They are super submissive in bed and I love the skin color contrast. I love it when I'm pounding them doggy style and seeing their white ass cheeks bounce off my hip and them orgasming all over my dick. They moan very sexy, and say some of the most sexiest things. They also are very soft and pussy is always super wet and I love their white pussy's pulsating sensation.

Back