What do you like about fucking white pussy?

There is something about white women that just does it for me unlike any of the other women. I find all women attractive regardless of ethnicity. But I have a stronger attraction to white women. Maybe it is the contrast in skin tone, the sex is different in my opinion, and I feel a natural chemistry with them. One thing is for certain I find them very addicting and seem to never get enough. What can I say "I love me some white women." 🥰

Yes, the contrast, the tabooness of a married, white, suburban mom having a sexual / dating relationship with a Dom hung BBC Bull. It's over the top erotic, yet, strangely, sexually natural.
But if it's a normal size black cock, even if it's really black, it doesn't have the same effect on me. I love the contrast, the taboo, the dirty and the freaky, but if it's not BIG it doesn't arouse me. So, when I jerk off fantasizing about my hot wife on her knees in her slutty white party dress with cigarette dangling from her mouth and being a dirty freaky BBC slut and getting a humongous, jet black BBC pumped in her tight little wet hot throbbing white pussy, these are the images that get my cock hard. That big hot milky cream pie load is also of fetish importance.

Attachments

• 615_1000.jpg
    615_1000.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 99
  • Copy of Slut wife.jpg
    Copy of Slut wife.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 102
  • Creampie.jpg
    Creampie.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 111
But if it's a normal size black cock, even if it's really black, it doesn't have the same effect on me. I love the contrast, the taboo, the dirty and the freaky, but if it's not BIG it doesn't arouse me. So, when I jerk off fantasizing about my hot wife on her knees in her slutty white party dress with cigarette dangling from her mouth and being a dirty freaky BBC slut and getting a humongous, jet black BBC pumped in her tight little wet hot throbbing white pussy, these are the images that get my cock hard. That big hot milky cream pie load is also of fetish importance.
Yes ! I truly Agree with you on what gets you Off! Cant be Average BBC. White Cucks do Alot of envisioning! It must be a Huge Thick BBC. to complete. what you have set in your minds for the Longest time! The BBC creampie is the Cherry on top! Always looks Remarkably Amazing running out a Hot White Married well Fucked Pussy dripping down covering her pretty tiny Asshole! Nothing can Compare to that view!

Loving this, without parallel.
Its a quite Amazing View Naturally without Parallel. The Wedding ring on her White Smooth skinned hand stroking the Dark Huge Black Cock and not to mention the Contrast of different skin tones blended together makes a Dignified Statement! Look ! Im a Married White Women and I can't help myself to not Stroking this Huge Magnificent Specimen of Superior Genetics that Stands Tall & Dominant b4 my pretty White eyes! The way the Married white wife strokes that BBC being Sensual & Erotically In Tune with what Awaits if she keeps Stroking! Rich Black Cum Spraying everywhere is what she wants too see! Do you Agree?????

Its a quite Amazing View Naturally without Parallel. The Wedding ring on her White Smooth skinned hand stroking the Dark Huge Black Cock and not to mention the Contrast of different skin tones blended together makes a Dignified Statement! Look ! Im a Married White Women and I can't help myself to not Stroking this Huge Magnificent Specimen of Superior Genetics that Stands Tall & Dominant b4 my pretty White eyes! The way the Married white wife strokes that BBC being Sensual & Erotically In Tune with what Awaits if she keeps Stroking! Rich Black Cum Spraying everywhere is what she wants too see! Do you Agree?????

Don't waste black sperm. It's needed in pussy, ass and throat. xxxxxx

What I like first of all is the alluring ******* of taboo desire mixed with the contrast of different tones of warm skin on my soft chocolate skin! I also love the submission and the vulnerability of her being to me sexually especially if her hubby has cosigned her erotic fate. She is doomed to the ecstacy of getting her pussy stretched and filled by this black cock and will likely become addicted before she returns to her generous loving hubby. ♠️😎

There is something about white women that just does it for me unlike any of the other women. I find all women attractive regardless of ethnicity. But I have a stronger attraction to white women. Maybe it is the contrast in skin tone, the sex is different in my opinion, and I feel a natural chemistry with them. One thing is for certain I find them very addicting and seem to never get enough. What can I say "I love me some white women." 🥰
Well said

What turns you on about fucking white women in particular, married or not? Do you like fucking white women more than women of other races? What do you like most about fucking a nice tight white pussy or mouth?

As a white guy, I've always found the contrast to be incredibly hot.
I love fucking White married women who are typically average (Conservative, career-woman, mum of # children, etc.,) but, gradually develop sexual self-confidence and morph into a wild sexual FREAK before the eyes of her husband who also, recognises her KINK can accelerate from 0 --100 in a nano-second with him benefitting when they play when I am finsished with her. Sometimes I make a unilateral decision and call hubby over and we both devilishly work together to satisfy her insatiable appetite.

Born in the UK and reside in Canada both countries Black population is 3% therefore white females tend to be my desired playmates due to the abundance,.

Last edited:
What I like first of all is the alluring ******* of taboo desire mixed with the contrast of different tones of warm skin on my soft chocolate skin! I also love the submission and the vulnerability of her being to me sexually especially if her hubby has cosigned her erotic fate. She is doomed to the ecstacy of getting her pussy stretched and filled by this black cock and will likely become addicted before she returns to her generous loving hubby. ♠️😎
Pray continue. Good writing

Back