What do you do when they fall in love with her?

View attachment 6227851View attachment 6227853View attachment 6227854View attachment 6227855So what do you do when he falls in love with her? What can you say when she cries and says she loves them back? Is that real?
ur wife looks soo sexy hot in pix where her legs are way wide open while she has All his BBC hid up inside her yearning married pussy.. did hubby take this super exciting picture? if so i bet he cum long b4 her Black lover, and stayed harder than ever been .

View attachment 6227853View attachment 6227854So what do you do when he falls in love with her? What can you say when she cries and says she loves them back? Is that real?
Yes never thought they would fall in love but he ended it before it got to messy. It was more than just saying I love you between them. It got weird and she would just do things with me to keep it going. She would ask for him while I was fucking her it was exciting but I felt she was also pushing me out. I know she is and gonna have feelings and love but it needs to be to a certain point. I’m not trying to lose her to him.

It’s ok if they fall in love with her, as long as she knows it’s only a game. If he try’s to get too serious time to drop him and find a new one. After all he’s just a play toy and the world is full of horny black men want to fuck her!

Most Bulls know NOT to fall in love with someone's gf/wife. We are there to enhance the relationship and leave as friends. The better question to ask is how many times the woman falls in love with the Bull. Several women on this site have left their cucks for the Bull.

Back