What do you concider BBC?

It’s in the wording Big Black Cock sounds like your definition of the word is a little mixed up

It depends, but anything above average. From a male perspective: So, for a black man that would be over 6 1/2 inches for his "BBC", whereas a "bwp" (big white penis) would start from almost 6". From a female perspective... Sex toy industry published an article a few years ago claiming that most sizes of (non-vibrating) dildo products (especially designed for VP) purchased by women ship in the range from 7 to 9 inches length. If we take that as a measure for an average woman`s needs (for VP!), "big" (= above average) will be 8+ inches!

Bottom line: (On average) neither white nor black men measure up when it comes to (most) women`s needs/desires. *lol* My guess, why they still keep coming back is that a dildo is a dumb piece of stick that - unlike a dick with a guy attached to it ;) - is not enabled to move or "direct" the action and/or "dominate" - and not even "react" to her moves. ;)

But in the end it`s all about how two individuals (or their sex organs, for that ;) ) match. And unfortunately (or gladly) there is no general rule.

My personal opinion would be...

BBC ... 7" and above (= the size the biggest group of women - in relative numbers - prefers)
4SQs ("for 'Size Queens'") ... 8 1/2 or more inches (equals the male "macro penis" condition)

:D

It depends, but anything above average. From a male perspective: So, for a black man that would be over 6 1/2 inches for his "BBC", whereas a "bwp" (big white penis) would start from almost 6". From a female perspective... Sex toy industry published an article a few years ago claiming that most sizes of (non-vibrating) dildo products (especially designed for VP) purchased by women ship in the range from 7 to 9 inches length. If we take that as a measure for an average woman`s needs (for VP!), "big" (= above average) will be 8+ inches!

Bottom line: (On average) neither white nor black men measure up when it comes to (most) women`s needs/desires. *lol* My guess, why they still keep coming back is that a dildo is a dumb piece of stick that - unlike a dick with a guy attached to it ;) - is not enabled to move or "direct" the action and/or "dominate" - and not even "react" to her moves. ;)

But in the end it`s all about how two individuals (or their sex organs, for that ;) ) match. And unfortunately (or gladly) there is no general rule.

My personal opinion would be...

BBC ... 7" and above (= the size the biggest group of women - in relative numbers - prefers)
4SQs ("for 'Size Queens'") ... 8 1/2 or more inches (equals the male "macro penis" condition)

:D
That is about Right

I Agree With her... I Hate it when a woman say's OH" YEAH!! GIMME THAT BBC And the guy is not even an ABC more Like An SBC... LOL
Alot of Women seem to think That It is a BBC just because it is A black mans penis... But that is not true A BBC should be no smaller then 8.5 inches or it is just a BC

The term BBC, was coined to represent the black man, but every black man is not a bbc. A BBC is the actual penis not the man. If you find black men sexy, say you find black men sexy, not bbc. A bbc is a bonus. A BBC is 8.5 inches or more

Last edited:
The term BBC, was coined to represent the black man, but every black man is not a bbc. A BBC is the actual penis not the man. If you find black men sexy, say you find black men sexy, not bbc. A bbc is a bonus. A BBC is 8.5 inches or more
I Totally Agree

Any Black cock 8.5 inches or bigger
Well that’s kinda of a unrealistic expectation of I do say so myself the aveerage penis size is about 5-6 inches and around 6-7 for black men granted some of us get up into those number (I’m about 8-8.5 myself) but that’s kinda unrealistic to except all black me you date to be hung like a horse...just my personal opinion

It’s not just length many women go for girth more....a long cock is often a soft cock!

Well that’s kinda of a unrealistic expectation of I do say so myself the aveerage penis size is about 5-6 inches and around 6-7 for black men granted some of us get up into those number (I’m about 8-8.5 myself) but that’s kinda unrealistic to except all black me you date to be hung like a horse...just my personal opinion
I dont think we are going for "average" black men. I think we're going for far above average men.

Back