What do Black Women think about white men sucking Black cock?

Discussion in 'Bisexual Cuckold Club - Chat & Fantasies' started by yeshucan, Jun 18, 2016.

1. yeshucan

yeshucan Member

US
    I'm curious if they enjoy humiliating white men too. I wish I could be used to service them both.

txmwm, raykink and Hotwife70 like this.
  2. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

I love making hubby beg to suck black cock. I think it is more humiliating if you make him beg, make him confess to being a cocksucker. But even before going black, I made him beg me to let him suck every guy.

ADCER91, txmwm, Bellajean23 and 4 others like this.
  3. yeshucan

yeshucan Member

US
    Thank you for the reply. Just reading it made me start to get hard. Having a dominant women stand over me and make me beg to suck on her lovers cock is so humiliating and exciting. Your hubby is very lucky. I could imagine begging you to allow me to suck a nice big Black cock , and then crawling between his legs, licking his balls and then sucking on him while you laugh at me. I would hope you would allow me to lick your pussy too.

txmwm, Hawkeye and raykink like this.
  4. BethLuvsBBConly

After being involved with many bi white guys before I went black, I know what sub bi guys crave most of all.

5. yeshucan

yeshucan Member

US
    I would love to suck whatever cock you directed me to suck, but I would love to lick your pussy before and after you had a BBC.

txmwm and raykink like this.
  6. wannabe cuck

wannabe cuck Active Member

UK
  7. BethLuvsBBConly

I will add my pegging photo too :)

Chicano and yeshucan like this.