What do Black Women think about white men sucking Black cock?

I love making hubby beg to suck black cock. I think it is more humiliating if you make him beg, make him confess to being a cocksucker. But even before going black, I made him beg me to let him suck every guy.
Thank you for the reply. Just reading it made me start to get hard. Having a dominant women stand over me and make me beg to suck on her lovers cock is so humiliating and exciting. Your hubby is very lucky. I could imagine begging you to allow me to suck a nice big Black cock , and then crawling between his legs, licking his balls and then sucking on him while you laugh at me. I would hope you would allow me to lick your pussy too.

BethLuvsBBConly

Female
Gold Member
Thank you for the reply. Just reading it made me start to get hard. Having a dominant women stand over me and make me beg to suck on her lovers cock is so humiliating and exciting. Your hubby is very lucky. I could imagine begging you to allow me to suck a nice big Black cock , and then crawling between his legs, licking his balls and then sucking on him while you laugh at me. I would hope you would allow me to lick your pussy too.
After being involved with many bi white guys before I went black, I know what sub bi guys crave most of all.