What do Black Women think about white men sucking Black cock?

I love making hubby beg to suck black cock. I think it is more humiliating if you make him beg, make him confess to being a cocksucker. But even before going black, I made him beg me to let him suck every guy.
Thank you for the reply. Just reading it made me start to get hard. Having a dominant women stand over me and make me beg to suck on her lovers cock is so humiliating and exciting. Your hubby is very lucky. I could imagine begging you to allow me to suck a nice big Black cock , and then crawling between his legs, licking his balls and then sucking on him while you laugh at me. I would hope you would allow me to lick your pussy too.

Thank you for the reply. Just reading it made me start to get hard. Having a dominant women stand over me and make me beg to suck on her lovers cock is so humiliating and exciting. Your hubby is very lucky. I could imagine begging you to allow me to suck a nice big Black cock , and then crawling between his legs, licking his balls and then sucking on him while you laugh at me. I would hope you would allow me to lick your pussy too.

After being involved with many bi white guys before I went black, I know what sub bi guys crave most of all.

Absolutely, and he moans with pleasure. I love him and want to give him all the kinky pleasures he craves, just like all he has done for me so that I have experienced all my desires. That is what marriage should be, well, at least our marriage!
OMG, you are so full of *******! every post you make is so over the top that only the most naive would even begin to believe it. not to mention absolutely nothing you said here had anything to do with the OP, all about you and your horseshit. don't like being called out? tough, I don't give a fuck

I love making hubby beg to suck black cock. I think it is more humiliating if you make him beg, make him confess to being a cocksucker. But even before going black, I made him beg me to let him suck every guy.
Yes, She made me admit I wanted to suck Her bull the first time he came over to do Her with me there. After getting me to admit out loud I wanted to suck him, She made me beg for it and to crawl over to him to suck him. Same as when Her first bull fucked me, had me hold my pussy open for him as She guided him in.

Back