What Aspects of Wife-Sharing Excites You?

Experiencing my wife's sexuality from a third-person perspective. Watching her come alive sexually for the right man. HIS cum deep inside her, and all that implies physically and intellectually. Knowing, seeing, feeling, tasting how black men complete her (and our marriage), in a way(s) that I never could.

Last edited:

What aspects of "Wife Sharing" arouses you the most:

Is it watching your wife being seduced by another man in your presence?

Enjoying the foreplay?

Having your husband there to watch you make love to another man?
All! Being desired by a dominant Black Dom Bull; my husband supporting and getting off on sharing me with BBC. The utter tabooness of it. The challenge of taking a massive cock deep.

The clash between innocence and perversion, the societal "wrongness" all appeals to me. Casually fondling her tits while chatting with her and her hubby in the kitchen about something as innocent as the weather or about our day at work.
I love the situation you described. Appears you are almost one of the family and have intimacy with the couple and that is what we aspire the most with a bull!
About societal "wrongness", I agree with you but, at the same time, I would like that in the future will be more normal and more accepted that wives have "friends" outside of their relationship, blacks in particular ;)

For me its getting fucked by a well hung guy who is virile. My hubby has suffered from ED for a while and he is s little small. Getting a good seeing to by an attractive well hung lover is bliss. The fact my hubby really gets off on the interracial cuckold lifestyle just makes it the perfect distraction for all concerned.

For me its getting fucked by a well hung guy who is virile. My hubby has suffered from ED for a while and he is s little small. Getting a good seeing to by an attractive well hung lover is bliss. The fact my hubby really gets off on the interracial cuckold lifestyle just makes it the perfect distraction for all concerned.
💋💋💋💕💕💕

The pure joy of her being a total freak, things she hadn’t done while we had our fun. Plus seeing her get fucked by BBC is so sexy
Hey someone talk to my wife. She's a total cum slut but hides it from me after over 2 decades. It really amazes to me as to why? We were playful today grab tits and ass but when I asked her why would she leave me out. She said of what? 🖕🏿
The fuck

Back