What are your favorite hot wife scenarios?

I too had something similar although not a gangbang one guy. But he was bareback and came inside my ex numerous times, the next morning we went to a birthday party and our parents and family were there. Several times my wife went in the bathroom and told me cum was still dripping out of her. Thinking of her pussy dripping cum while all our family was there acting innocent was a huge turn on
Yeah, see, this kind of stuff is so much more dirtier/naughtier than the "normal" usual stuff you hear from friends and work colleagues based around female-male-female scenarios. Sure its fun knowing you may have your cum very recent inside 2 women at the same time during some public scenario, but there is nothing more dirty than secretly knowing your GF/wife has another mans cum inside her whilst with friends or family.

Though, I'd absolutely hate it if my parents were into this lol, like I'd probably never talk or look at my mum ever again if I ever found out. Yet, I'm the complete opposite with my own lover.

My wife is very attractive, and one of the things she and I like, (and we do this every once in a while), is to go to a Sports Bar during a Football game where there are a lot of guys standing up watching the game.

My wife will sit on a swivel stool/chair and turn the seat around, facing me, while I stand in front of her and slightly to her side. I am watching the screen, and she is making 'small talk' with me and swivelling her seat slightly from side to side and is crossing and uncrossing her legs every once in a while.

She wears a very thin top and makes sure her nipples are slightly visible, and she prefers to wear super white panties for these occasions instead of black. It isn't long for the guys to glance over to her legs and crotch and divide their eyes between the game and her crotch. I find it amusing to watch the guys come beside her to order another ******* from the Bar instead of going to an open spot at the Bar to order.

Most of the time the guys will say something to her about the score of the game or something similar so that they can linger for a while. Almost all of them are bold enough to look at her nipples. To them, my wife says that she is not interested in Football. When they go back to where they were standing, they inevitably tell the other guys about her nipples.

If I could record their eye movement, it would show a pattern ..... tits to pussy, pussy to tits, glance at the game, etc., etc., etc.

We usually do this thing on the occasions where she doesn't want to bed a guy. But when we do this thing, we usually go back to the same Bar. And yes, we see the elbows nudging others to make them aware of "that's the one!"

Getting a hotel room with her. Having a few drinks. Going down to the hotel bar while she takes a nice hot relaxing bath. Have a few drinks and the bar and try and find a presentable black man to take back to the room with me so I can watch and record her getting fucked like crazy.

My wife is very attractive, and one of the things she and I like, (and we do this every once in a while), is to go to a Sports Bar during a Football game where there are a lot of guys standing up watching the game.

My wife will sit on a swivel stool/chair and turn the seat around, facing me, while I stand in front of her and slightly to her side. I am watching the screen, and she is making 'small talk' with me and swivelling her seat slightly from side to side and is crossing and uncrossing her legs every once in a while.

She wears a very thin top and makes sure her nipples are slightly visible, and she prefers to wear super white panties for these occasions instead of black. It isn't long for the guys to glance over to her legs and crotch and divide their eyes between the game and her crotch. I find it amusing to watch the guys come beside her to order another ******* from the Bar instead of going to an open spot at the Bar to order.

Most of the time the guys will say something to her about the score of the game or something similar so that they can linger for a while. Almost all of them are bold enough to look at her nipples. To them, my wife says that she is not interested in Football. When they go back to where they were standing, they inevitably tell the other guys about her nipples.

If I could record their eye movement, it would show a pattern ..... tits to pussy, pussy to tits, glance at the game, etc., etc., etc.

We usually do this thing on the occasions where she doesn't want to bed a guy. But when we do this thing, we usually go back to the same Bar. And yes, we see the elbows nudging others to make them aware of "that's the one!"
yes I totally believe this it rings true to me !!! Sammy and I do similar (but not when football is on screens I totally despise bars with football showing and music at same time with no sound) But can see the scene now as you describe
we have played this type of role in our case I will go for a cigarette or pretnd to stand back and appear to be on my phone engrossed in a tel conversation
please carry on what happens after?

Our favourite: she starts getting ready for the night out and asks me to help with choosing her outfit, primarily - underwear. She changes several times, dressing and undressing in front of a large mirror, asks my opinion. We are amiably chatting, discussing various scenarios of her evening. Then later, after having met her man, she calls me and politely asks my permission to fuck him. She surely gets it and disconnects, leaving me a little nervous and apprehensive, waiting for her to show up the next morning...

yes I totally believe this it rings true to me !!! Sammy and I do similar (but not when football is on screens I totally despise bars with football showing and music at same time with no sound) But can see the scene now as you describe
we have played this type of role in our case I will go for a cigarette or pretnd to stand back and appear to be on my phone engrossed in a tel conversation
please carry on what happens after?
Hi geoffrya ..... Nothing usually happens on these nights. My wife just feels 'frisky' and naughty, but doesn't want to bed anyone that night. On the occasions when she does want someone to bed her, we do other things.

Getting a hotel room with her. Having a few drinks. Going down to the hotel bar while she takes a nice hot relaxing bath. Have a few drinks and the bar and try and find a presentable black man to take back to the room with me so I can watch and record her getting fucked like crazy.
When and where

Back