What are your favorite hot wife scenarios?

I have a fwb (much much younger she is twenty seven to my sixty) that has a thirty five year old sugar daddy that has a fetish that involves fucking her while I lay next to them in the bed in a dark room. It started off with me being out side in the hall listening through the door. He got up set when he found out after a while I would just leave and go sleep in another bed room. Next I was moved th beside the bed. This meant I could not leave with out him knowing how ever I was a trip hazard. Next we installed a camp cot at the foot of the bed for me to use. Better but still a trip hazard. Now I lay on the bed with them no touching no talking. This allows me to hear all there bed talk, I get to ride the bed with them and hear all their moments of wet sex and smell it as well

I’ve enjoyed many scenarios. Getting pics from my ex or the guy who is fucking her while I was at work was always my favorite. Usually the guys would cum on her tits or ass and she wouldn’t clean up till I got home so I could still smell and taste the other guy who fucked her on her still! With one my ex gf’s we had a three bedrooom apartment and we would set up baby monitors so I could listen to her getting fucked by some of the guys she hooked up with while I stayed in one of the other rooms! Also loved dropping her off when I would work nights at a guys place and then pick her up in the morning on my way home! Sometimes she would would barely be wearing anything from his door to the car and she would give me a kiss and road head all the way home! Man I had a lot of fun with one of my ex gf’s and ex wife! I miss it from time to time!

I’ve enjoyed many scenarios. Getting pics from my ex or the guy who is fucking her while I was at work was always my favorite. Usually the guys would cum on her tits or ass and she wouldn’t clean up till I got home so I could still smell and taste the other guy who fucked her on her still! With one my ex gf’s we had a three bedrooom apartment and we would set up baby monitors so I could listen to her getting fucked by some of the guys she hooked up with while I stayed in one of the other rooms! Also loved dropping her off when I would work nights at a guys place and then pick her up in the morning on my way home! Sometimes she would would barely be wearing anything from his door to the car and she would give me a kiss and road head all the way home! Man I had a lot of fun with one of my ex gf’s and ex wife! I miss it from time to time!

The baby monitor idea is golden. That would so hot.

We usually host at our house, and I’m usually present to watch. That said, sometimes we like to go to a hotel. I like when she decides to have me wait in the lounge until they are finished. When they are, she calls me and tells me to come up to the room. When I get there, I usually find them kissing and enjoying post orgasmic bliss together.

My wife has been talking about going to a dance club a lot latley. She loves dancing to hip hop. I would love to have a night out while we go to a club and have a hotel booked. While there a black guy would ask to dance with her. From there one song would turn into two and so on. Her grinding on him, feeling his bbc, getting lost in the moment. From there he would sneak a kiss in. I would tell her its ok and convince her to let him come to our hotel. From there well you know lol.

Till now we have always had full control in our meets and I participated as an equal.
However, I'm starting to have a few fantasies which would involve me losing a bit of control.

Lately my wife has started to act more submissive and slutty, eager to be used as our cum-dump.
I like this daddy/slut dynamic would like for her to be used by more guys (at the same time).

The losing control scenarios could be that our regular bull brings a friend without warning us beforehand, basically lending out my wife to his friend.
Or maybe even him taking her out to a party and then have a bunch of other guys take turns on her without her having any say about it.

The downside would be that I would miss out on the fun......choices choices...

Till now we have always had full control in our meets and I participated as an equal.
However, I'm starting to have a few fantasies which would involve me losing a bit of control.

Lately my wife has started to act more submissive and slutty, eager to be used as our cum-dump.
I like this daddy/slut dynamic would like for her to be used by more guys (at the same time).

The losing control scenarios could be that our regular bull brings a friend without warning us beforehand, basically lending out my wife to his friend.
Or maybe even him taking her out to a party and then have a bunch of other guys take turns on her without her having any say about it.

The downside would be that I would miss out on the fun......choices choices...
What if you took her to a party that one of bulls put together and walk her to the door and say you are to do everything your bull tells you to do and then leave her. Still have some control as her Dom but also losing some of that control. Have the bull record some of it to show you. Then have the bull call you to pick her up after.

I use to drop one of my ex gf’s off this way when I worked nights and then pick her up in the morning. Sometimes she would barely be dressed when she walked out to the car. She would give me a kiss and then road head when I would drive us home. Was a lot of fun!

So many! I really want to try my first gangbang soon. But one thing I love is going out on a date with my husband tagging along, dressing super sexy and participating in plenty of PDA with my bull. Enough so people notice what’s happening, white couple out with a black man, and she’s all over him while the husband sits off to the side. I love the looks I get from other people, especially those “hell yeah!” looks from other women and other black guys, and the sometimes confused, but usually lustful looks from other white guys.

So many! I really want to try my first gangbang soon. But one thing I love is going out on a date with my husband tagging along, dressing super sexy and participating in plenty of PDA with my bull. Enough so people notice what’s happening, white couple out with a black man, and she’s all over him while the husband sits off to the side. I love the looks I get from other people, especially those “hell yeah!” looks from other women and other black guys, and the sometimes confused, but usually lustful looks from other white guys.
We did something like this when we were New Orleans. My ex wife holding my hand another guys hand as we walked around the city together. She would go back and forth kissing both of us all weekend. Was so much fun watching other people’s reactions. Some women even asked us if we were all together and she would say of course.

What if you took her to a party that one of bulls put together and walk her to the door and say you are to do everything your bull tells you to do and then leave her. Still have some control as her Dom but also losing some of that control. Have the bull record some of it to show you. Then have the bull call you to pick her up after.

I use to drop one of my ex gf’s off this way when I worked nights and then pick her up in the morning. Sometimes she would barely be dressed when she walked out to the car. She would give me a kiss and then road head when I would drive us home. Was a lot of fun!

It's not really the losing control part that makes it difficult, it would be the fact that I wasn't there to see it all happen!
But I guess having it well recorded would satisfy that!

Back