What are you listening to right now?

I know many might consider it "too commercial" but Hotel California is a fantastic piece of music... "You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave." Damn that's ominous. Lol.πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚
I'm an Eagles fan too Swirl ... you might wish to check out The Eagles 2004 Farewell Tour from Melbourne Australia concert. I'm on my second copy of that 21/2 hour video. Probably the BEST concert video ever made. You can check out samples of the concert on the internet by typing in Eagles Melbourne Austrailia Concert. I promise you 'll love it. Very well photographed and some very hot Aussie chicks in it, too. Watch them perform both the Hotel California & the Already Gone performances live ... using duel lead guitars ... awesome!

Last edited:
I'm an Eagles fan too Swirl ... you might wish to check out The Eagles 2004 Farewell Tour from Melbourne Australia concert. I'm on my second copy of that 21/2 hour video. Probably the BEST concert video ever made. You can check out samples of the concert on the internet by typing in Eagles Melbourne Austrailia Concert. I promise you 'll love it. Very well photographed and some very hot Aussie chicks in it, too. Watch them perform both the Hotel California & the Already Gone performances live ... using duel lead guitars ... awesome!

Thanks for the recommendation. I would say I like the Eagles. Although I wouldn't consider myself a "fan"
Unlikely I would be terribly interested in watching the concert video. And just cuz we're talking about the Eagles "I Can't Tell You Why" sung by Timothy B. Schmit always does it for me.
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽😎✌🏽

Thanks for the recommendation. I would say I like the Eagles. Although I wouldn't consider myself a "fan"
Unlikely I would be terribly interested in watching the concert video. And just cuz we're talking about the Eagles "I Can't Tell You Why" sung by Timothy B. Schmit always does it for me.
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽😎✌🏽
They perform that one on the video as well. I promise you'll love that video.
Do you play a guitar or musical instrument? I play guitar, bass, keyboard, harmonica, and tad bit of banjo.

They perform that one on the video as well. I promise you'll love that video.
Do you play a guitar or musical instrument? I play guitar, bass, keyboard, harmonica, and tad bit of banjo.
Yeah I play guitar which of course means I can play bass. Pretty much of an '80s shred type of guy or at least I fashion myself as such. Lol. Cool that you're a multi instrumentalist πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½

Yeah I play guitar which of course means I can play bass. Pretty much of an '80s shred type of guy or at least I fashion myself as such. Lol. Cool that you're a multi instrumentalist πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½
I mostly play by ear ... started with an old piano and graduated up to keyboards, etc. I play a harp too, but don't tell anyone LOL

My grandfather gave me his old 1942 Kalamazoo Gibson f-groove guitar ... that's how I got to playing guitars. Now I have 5 guitars ... LOL of which 2 are electric.

I mostly play by ear ... started with an old piano and graduated up to keyboards, etc. I play a harp too, but don't tell anyone LOL

My grandfather gave me his old 1942 Kalamazoo Gibson f-groove guitar ... that's how I got to playing guitars. Now I have 5 guitars ... LOL of which 2 are electric.
Yeah I'm mostly self-taught. Back when I used to play all the time my ear was so well developed all I had to do was hear something and play it that was ages ago though. My skills have kind of eroded as I really don't play out I just kind of do it to keep my chops somewhat reasonable. Use to have all the accoutrements of a wanna be rockstar in my teens and twenties the Marshalls the charvels the pedal board. Right now I've got two acoustics both Yamahas and my number one is San dimas charvel and a backup ESP mirage from 48th Street guitars line 6 spider jam and an old Yamaha FX 500 which I swear by. Oh yeah and a boss noise gate cuz I still like to pump the gain all the way to 11 🀣

I went home over Christmas and my uncle gave me a bunch of CD's he wanted to get rid of. One of them was Joe's Garage by Frank Zappa. Luckily my car is old enough to have a CD player because I've listened to it non stop since I got it.
The amazing guitar virtuoso Steve Vai got his start with Zappa. This is one of my favorites by him that always inspired me to be a better player πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½

I went home over Christmas and my uncle gave me a bunch of CD's he wanted to get rid of. One of them was Joe's Garage by Frank Zappa. Luckily my car is old enough to have a CD player because I've listened to it non stop since I got it.
Thats a real good one.One of my first albums

Sheik yerbouti is a is also a good one by Frank

Back