What about white bulls?

Now, I was going to do that, but you're acting as if I don't know what the fuck you mean! Why should I "show you" any way? I know white guys like bony ass bitches! ******* isn't new!!
Hahaha.....first of all, don't refer to women as "bitches" or SanDiegoBlk with go Marc LaMont Hill/Don Lemmon on you. Secondly, the girl you initially stated had no curves and not thick in the thighs is hardly skinny. I'll admit I'm not into full-figured women but rather lean and fit but believes in cheat days(eat wtf ever you want because it tastes good). If she can break my ankles with a crossover I'm hers for life. If only Kyrie Irving had tits. Lol

Hahaha.....first of all, don't refer to women as "bitches" or SanDiegoBlk with go Marc LaMont Hill/Don Lemmon on you. Secondly, the girl you initially stated had no curves and not thick in the thighs is hardly skinny. I'll admit I'm not into full-figured women but rather lean and fit but believes in cheat days(eat wtf ever you want because it tastes good). If she can break my ankles with a crossover I'm hers for life. If only Kyrie Irving had tits. Lol
*******, women love how I say the word "bitch" like Too Short! Lmao! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Put the pipe or the bottle down before you start writing. If you're going to refer to me, at least do it in a coherent sentence!

Put the pipe or the bottle down before you start writing. If you're going to refer to me, at least do it in a coherent sentence!
will go*
As if I give af. I was actually taking your complaint to me regarding disrespectful language towards black women and passing it onto BlkCumsHeavy. Did you call him out for "bitches"?

will go*
As if I give af. I was actually taking your complaint to me regarding disrespectful language towards black women and passing it onto BlkCumsHeavy. Did you call him out for "bitches"?
If you don't give af, why are you asking me questions? You need to get me out of your head!

I don't know if it's fair to describe Jordi as a "bull" and his cock is "big" but I have to admit he did a great job. I'm sure some of us are secretly jealous of him. He fucked a lot of milfs in his young ages including Jasmine Webb, Diamond Jackson, Aryana Adin, Victoria Cakes, Alexis Fawx, Nicolette Shea, Britney Andrews, Romi Rain, Michelle Thorne, Mercedes Carrera and more.

32542596_141_4d59.jpg
38877960_177_37d1.jpg
images
images

Back