What a

So do you sissies show off your tiny dicks to be fucked or just to be laughed at?

I mainly show it to be laughed at but both ..it’s invigorating when a hot white girl understands and knows that I post it to be mocked ..as well as reinforcing her to only take bbc - because she can clearly see that they’re bigger & better than sissy white ones.

Us little clit white bois are just sissy faggots..we can’t help it ☺️

I mainly show it to be laughed at but both ..it’s invigorating when a hot white girl understands and knows that I post it to be mocked ..as well as reinforcing her to only take bbc - because she can clearly see that they’re bigger & better than sissy white ones.

Us little clit white bois are just sissy faggots..we can’t help it ☺
How it should be!

I came across a blog years ago ..Ex made it a regular in my line writing tasks..
All males are born with a small penis...By early teens most had grown to a avg size DICK .. a few had developed beyond avg..they had COCKS...and the unlucky little ones....well they were forever going to have a little boi penis..

She had me tell that more than a few times ..always ended with..me having to admit I was one of those unlucky little boi with a small penis.

Back