What’s the Difference?

Hotwifelovin

Couple
Real Person
From
UK
I believe I’m not a cuckold. My wife hasn’t my had any bbc yet, but we feel that she is very close now. I am not into humiliating stuff, cream pies or any sissy stuff. I’d just like a hung guy with a black cock to fuck her and join us for a threesome.
What does this make me?

I believe I’m not a cuckold. My wife hasn’t my had any bbc yet, but we feel that she is very close now. I am not into humiliating stuff, cream pies or any sissy stuff. I’d just like a hung guy with a black cock to fuck her and join us for a threesome.
What does this make me?
Just a husband, just a guy who likes to see his wife sexually satisfied by others/a black man, and is sexually gratified by it.

It doesn't make you a cuckold. It makes you more open to the communication and satisfaction of your wife.
Be clear on that and you'll be fine. Also be clear with any bull that you're not cool with demeaning treatment.
The husbands I deal with for my ladies are also my friends. No humiliation, no threat, just good times.

What does this make me?
That makes u a sharing hubby :devilish: W a dirty fantasy 🖤:sex:

What does this make me?
I can realate to it. Just do not worry about the tag, You are what you believe yourself to be. A good husband.

Back