What’s the biggest black dick you’ve had?

A real 10.5" uncut thick as fuck bbc. He told me I got him so hard it was 11" lol. I knew when I got on my knees and pulled his shorts down and saw his 6" soft dick I was in for a long night. We took it slow. Anyone wanna know details? Just lmk, 100% true btw
I'm a blossoming bbc sissy slut. I'd love to hear about it.

Yes please. It sounds like an amazing experience
At this point he has me get on all fours on the bed while he stood behind me. He pushed into me fast, i could tell he was ready to fuck. He did a few slow shallow strokes into me then pushed in ballsdeep. I felt so fucking full and like such a good bottom for him. He grabbed my hips as he pushed in harder but still pretty slow then he went crazy on me. Usually when I'm getting fucked my dick is kinda limp but with him i was always rock hard. I has slid forward on the bed and was basically laying flat as he fucked me so good i was literally screaming in pain and pleasure. I asked him to slow down and he kinda chuckeled and said yeah sorry. He pulled out and laid down. This was all on a twin sized bed btw, there were a bunch of pilliows against the wall. He laid against them across the side of the bed with his feet on the ground. I climbed on top. His body was angled up his dick was so fucking massive that i could have the tip of him in my ass and he was sucking my dick. That's when i did something i had never done before and haven't done with any other guy. I slid down with his huge cock in me and he grabbed the back of my head and started kissing me. I slowly rode his dick while we made out. He was so sexy and smooth, we were both dripping sweat, i just couldn't take it anymore so something else hassled that had never happened again. I hadn't touched my dick since the very start when i was sucking him. I was so turned on i started shooting cum all over his chest. Me made me cum without touching my dick and i stayed hard. He fucked me like that fit maybe another 5 min until he thrusted in me super deep, as deep as he could and pulled down on my hips while he emptied his big king balls into me. I was absolutly hooked. We fucked like 8-10 more times over the next 2 years. Maybe i should write a searies. What do you guys think?

Maybe I`m tight but I don`t believe so. I`m wondering that you all can take so big cocks, it`s very impressive. But absolutly impossible for me. At the first time with a black I had Anal sex I was very young but it was not easy to take him only a littl bit inside me. That`s the reason why I love black man but fuck only with white. And you all here do it very easy, I`m jealous, but good for you all.
I have difficulty too.

Never measured it but the guy's profile Said it was 10" and I believe it. Thick, straight, cut and always hard. He was nearly 60 and could fuck like a young man. God I miss seeing him.

Back