What’s the biggest black dick you’ve had?

A real 10.5" uncut thick as fuck bbc. He told me I got him so hard it was 11" lol. I knew when I got on my knees and pulled his shorts down and saw his 6" soft dick I was in for a long night. We took it slow. Anyone wanna know details? Just lmk, 100% true btw

9" very thick. Loved sucking him. I'll never forget. His is the only load I have swallowed. I longed to be his pussi-bich.

He moved across the country. I juggled his nuts on my tongue

Last edited:
A real 10.5" uncut thick as fuck bbc. He told me I got him so hard it was 11" lol. I knew when I got on my knees and pulled his shorts down and saw his 6" soft dick I was in for a long night. We took it slow. Anyone wanna know details? Just lmk, 100% true btw
Would love to hear about it😜

I wanna hear more

Uh yea! Details!

Lol ok so i started sucking him slow. I couldnt wait. I had his shorts down so fast. I worked his bbc with my tounge and licked his balls until he was about half hard then i started deepthroating him.i love when a big dick is 1/2-3/4 hard. It's fuck to suck. He started slowly fucking my mouth and moaning while playing with his nipples. He got fully hard and i was trying my best to deep throat him. I could but only for about 5 seconds. He was pretty impressed lol. Then he sat on the bed and i kept sucking until he lifted his legs up. I started eating his ass and sucking his huge balls while i fingers my ass. Then i climbed up and got on top. I tried to sit on his Rock hard bbc but it was so huge and I'm really tight. I got his head in and maybe a few inches until he got bored and grabbed my ass and started pushing me down more telling me to relax and just take it. I stood up and he sat up on the bed. I faced away from him and sat down in his lap more or less with his bbc up in me about half way. I shifted to the side and took a deep breath and he slid right in. It felt so fucking good i still dream about it today literally. I pushed hard feeling him deep in me and grinned my ass back and forth... want me to keep going?

Lol ok so i started sucking him slow. I couldnt wait. I had his shorts down so fast. I worked his bbc with my tounge and licked his balls until he was about half hard then i started deepthroating him.i love when a big dick is 1/2-3/4 hard. It's fuck to suck. He started slowly fucking my mouth and moaning while playing with his nipples. He got fully hard and i was trying my best to deep throat him. I could but only for about 5 seconds. He was pretty impressed lol. Then he sat on the bed and i kept sucking until he lifted his legs up. I started eating his ass and sucking his huge balls while i fingers my ass. Then i climbed up and got on top. I tried to sit on his Rock hard bbc but it was so huge and I'm really tight. I got his head in and maybe a few inches until he got bored and grabbed my ass and started pushing me down more telling me to relax and just take it. I stood up and he sat up on the bed. I faced away from him and sat down in his lap more or less with his bbc up in me about half way. I shifted to the side and took a deep breath and he slid right in. It felt so fucking good i still dream about it today literally. I pushed hard feeling him deep in me and grinned my ass back and forth... want me to keep going?
Yes keep going

Maybe I`m tight but I don`t believe so. I`m wondering that you all can take so big cocks, it`s very impressive. But absolutly impossible for me. At the first time with a black I had Anal sex I was very young but it was not easy to take him only a littl bit inside me. That`s the reason why I love black man but fuck only with white. And you all here do it very easy, I`m jealous, but good for you all.

Maybe I`m tight but I don`t believe so. I`m wondering that you all can take so big cocks, it`s very impressive. But absolutly impossible for me. At the first time with a black I had Anal sex I was very young but it was not easy to take him only a littl bit inside me. That`s the reason why I love black man but fuck only with white. And you all here do it very easy, I`m jealous, but good for you all.
Is that you in your avatar?

Yes please. It sounds like an amazing experience

Back