What’s my future

Jen2016

Female
So, I have been in the BBC lifestyle for seven years now. I have enjoyed every second of it with James, he is much older. He has been my one and only BBC.

Lately he has been pushing me to go out and find someone to settle down with. He feels he is getting too old for me and I am wasting my time with him.

I have told him that I am not sure what I really want in life, marriage, *******..I am a very A type personality and very independent. I work A LOT and have advanced my career significantly. My relationship with him just works for me.

He feels I am missing out on a real relationship. I have not really even considered it. I have gone on several dates and just always end up with him. I am just way to comfortable with him. He knows me better than anyone. I did go out with an older man for some time as that is mostly my preference. At some point he made his move and I politely declined as I felt it was too early and did not feel the connection. That same night I went to Jame’s house to spend the night. It was not because my date was white, but rather no connection.

I definitely have feelings for James, but they are not “in love” or “want marriage or your *******” type. Mostly like a friend like no other as we have been through so much in hiding this relationship.

I feel like I am losing my best friend as he pushes me away a little bit more every day.

Just looking for some real advise.

Jen

Welp! This seems a bit far fetched and a bit full of BS.
However! If you don't want the marriage title or k. ids than continue doing what makes you happy. If he's to old to fk anymore find a younger dude that can, from what you've said you just need your pipes cleaned. Not sure where the confusion or hold up is?

Last edited:
Back