WestPac widows? Deployment separation and BBC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

James J

Male
First off, I'm ex Navy and not the man whore I used to be in my earlier days.
However, while in the military it was ALWAYS easy to score married ladies when ships went out on deployment.
These women usually stuck together and where there was one, there was more.

Many a time you could end up at a ladies home in her bed without any real chance of getting cart.
You could stay for days. You could also get access to a variety of ready ladies if you played your cards right.

Just wondering how many other ladies/men had similar experiences in the military?

J

ex Navy.....stationed in Mayport, Charleston and San Diego with schools in Norfolk. I was on Shore Patrol when BOTH carriers pulled out of Mayport and was on the main gate....literally had to tell women to keep it moving, dozens of on the hunt before the ships were out of sight. Went from there to San Diego (NTC) and mustered base orientation company for all the women coming to RM. IC and ET schools somewhere between 60-75 twice a day Mon_Fri and my roommate had the same....and the pipeliners came straight to us from boot camp!! The best two assignment of my 9 years in!!!!

ex Navy.....stationed in Mayport, Charleston and San Diego with schools in Norfolk. I was on Shore Patrol when BOTH carriers pulled out of Mayport and was on the main gate....literally had to tell women to keep it moving, dozens of on the hunt before the ships were out of sight. Went from there to San Diego (NTC) and mustered base orientation company for all the women coming to RM. IC and ET schools somewhere between 60-75 twice a day Mon_Fri and my roommate had the same....and the pipeliners came straight to us from boot camp!! The best two assignment of my 9 years in!!!!

I was stationed at North Island San Diego.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back