We're Only Friends

Were ONLY friends....
View attachment 642135
At least that's what she tells her husband!
The truth is...
View attachment 642136
lol - I did that one already - here was the original:

Were just friends but...
image-jpg.592097

When I got two Black Bulls carrying me around like a Queen during the day, I get all wet down inbetween my legs and beg like a little cumslut to be treated like their peasant whore at night.
image-jpg.592098

I've been real busy lately but i'll be back on here to help keep this thread entertaining.:blackgreedy::blackgrimace:

Were just friends but...
image-jpg.592097

When I got two Black Bulls carrying me around like a Queen during the day, I get all wet down inbetween my legs and beg like a little cumslut to be treated like their peasant whore at night.
image-jpg.592098

I've been real busy lately but i'll be back on here to help keep this thread entertaining.:blackgreedy::blackgrimace:
Look at that pussy puffing out in anticipation of what she will be getting later that night.

Were just friends but...
image-jpg.592097

image-jpg.592098

I'm thinking shes got his dick so down her throat the guy in the back his dick deep up her pussy the heads of their dicks must be touching. eitherway shes loving the two black dicks in her

Were just friends but...
image-jpg.592097

image-jpg.592098

I love her

And those two guys are Auburn fans.
Were just friends but...
image-jpg.592097

image-jpg.592098

dedicated to @Amy Dlugosch
Were just friends but...

A-temp-QoS2.jpg
But she said she needed to be dominated by a Real strong and athletic man compared to her weak and low stamina boy friend. So I took her by her hair and made her suck my cock
A-temp-QoS1.gif
Then i lifted her up and fucked her crazy
A-temp-QoS2.gif
then i creamed a big pie of hot Black Bull cum all in her tight little pink wet pussy her small cock boyfriend could never stretch open for him to eat and lick it out later.
A-temp-QoS3.jpg
View media item 25934

Were just friends but...
IMG_1215.JPG
when my Black friend spilled some beer on his pants and I saw that Big Bulge popping from out his pants I told him to take them off so I could wash his pants before they got stained and then ...

A-temp-QoS8.jpg

I went to washing his BBC with my mouth until

A-QoS-1.gif
A-QoS-1.gif
I couldn't take it anymore and had to sit on his BBC and wash it all the way down with the suds from my pussy;

A-temp-QoS10.jpg
A-QoS-1.gif

Back