We're Only Friends

S7006768.jpg

Clubbin_clubbin_60.jpg
Clubbin_clubbin_55.jpg

Two for Raeanne, I know she likes her men tall! xx
thank you. Tallnessss (swoon). I am 5'11. taller than most men in flats. in a pair of 6' heels at a club - my eye level is almost always above every man there. with 6' heels my eye level is like 6'5. so when that 6'9 - 6'11 horse canters in-- there is extra sway in my hips, more sensual tossing of blonde locks and a 'come hither' sparkle in my caucasian eyes.

Nice of you to think of Raeanne, and can you imagine the tree trunk dick on the guy in the first pic. That girl must be passing out from the orgasms.
and the 2nd one with the shorts-girl. oh yes , lol, passing out is scary. but its a self-defense response to an overload of sheer agony and distress - helpless beneath a horse. which in a masochistic way is why its its so soul-shredding romantic. its a feminine/racial/agony sacrifice to a masculine giant of the most opposite race.

you know she is wearing perilously high needles. so yn know those guys are tall. The guy on the left can get lost, the taller, blacker, better dressed more masculine looking guy on the right, is victorious, and would get to pull me aside for one on one dancing and flirting. but, lol, if my hubby asks, we are just friends. friends with lap dance and freak dance privelleges.

and the 2nd one with the shorts-girl. oh yes , lol, passing out is scary. but its a self-defense response to an overload of sheer agony and distress - helpless beneath a horse. which in a masochistic way is why its its so soul-shredding romantic. its a feminine/racial/agony sacrifice to a masculine giant of the most opposite race.
well said

thank you. Tallnessss (swoon). I am 5'11. taller than most men in flats. in a pair of 6' heels at a club - my eye level is almost always above every man there. with 6' heels my eye level is like 6'5. so when that 6'9 - 6'11 horse canters in-- there is extra sway in my hips, more sensual tossing of blonde locks and a 'come hither' sparkle in my caucasian eyes.
How many horse cocks have you gone home with?

How many horse cocks have you gone home with?
a couple in college a couple. from college till now (thirty) 6. i only date men who are decidedly taller than me when i am wearing club heels, whn a full Black (not mixed or beige) slim and lean and fit, preferrably accomplished and educated. being married- i dont date guys just for being Black.... i am extra-choosey and hold out for the living-embodiment of my nightmare-horse. i have contacts for 6 ebon horsegods in my 'little black book'. presently not cheating- because we just took in 3 foster *******. but Igwabu wants this mare back in his stable. my heart flutters tn the Stallion's call. and my body twinges remembering the pain and distress.

Last edited:
Back