We're Only Friends

a couple in college a couple. from college till now (thirty) 6. i only date men who are decidedly taller than me when i am wearing club heels, whn a full Black (not mixed or beige) slim and lean and fit, preferrably accomplished and educated. being married- i dont date guys just for being Black.... i am extra-choosey and hold out for the living-embodiment of my nightmare-horse. i have contacts for 6 ebon horsegods in my 'little black book'. presently not cheating- because we just took in 3 foster *******. but Igwabu wants this mare back in his stable. my heart flutters tn the Stallion's call. and my body twinges remembering the pain and distress.
Does hubby know?

Does he know you have a thing for horse hung tall black men?
Yeah. It's more than a thing, it's a nearly exclusive thing. I am sexually/romantically disinterested in 99.9 percent of males. May as well consider me a lipstick lesbian. But, there are a few magnetic towering horses, who can make me giggle and wiggle and blush, with butterflies fluttering in my heart.

Yeah. It's more than a thing, it's a nearly exclusive thing. I am sexually/romantically disinterested in 99.9 percent of males. May as well consider me a lipstick lesbian. But, there are a few magnetic towering horses, who can make me giggle and wiggle and blush, with butterflies fluttering in my heart.
You cut your husband off from pussy most of the time?

You cut your husband off from pussy most of the time?
he is quite happy with trample, shoe jobs, footjobs, jerking himself. sounds cruel on the surface, but I know many beta-males would pay more dearly for torment and teasing, than they would for actual sex. so yes, he is cut off. it works for us. every relationship is unique.

he is quite happy with trample, shoe jobs, footjobs, jerking himself. sounds cruel on the surface, but I know many beta-males would pay more dearly for torment and teasing, than they would for actual sex. so yes, he is cut off. it works for us. every relationship is unique.
I'd pay to eat nut out of your pussy (if you're real).

I'd pay to eat nut out of your pussy (if you're real).
ha ha thats not us. its not a cuck thing. its some occasional cheating-- among select horses. and for him its Goddess Worship (most would call it femdomme?). hub is 21yrs older than Me. he gets hard if even sneeze. you dirty old men--your horniness for Us -enthralled with Us- makes ynu easy to manipulate. and no need to feel bad about it - because you love being manipulated by BitchGoddesses 1/2 your age.

ha ha thats not us. its not a cuck thing. its some occasional cheating-- among select horses. and for him its Goddess Worship (most would call it femdomme?). hub is 21yrs older than Me. he gets hard if even sneeze. you dirty old men--your horniness for Us -enthralled with Us- makes ynu easy to manipulate. and no need to feel bad about it - because you love being manipulated by BitchGoddesses 1/2 your age.
You know me so well.

You know me so well.
i used to feel icky about it, weird, even guilty. now, i have come to see that are some successful older men out there who really genuinely want to be Ruled by foxy babes 1/2 their age. its their thing. i am hubb's DreamGirl/HellBitch. he loves to show off his young bride to his friends - and he kneels before his Empress of Pain in the bedroom. and he has been wise enough not to throw away our marriage jurt because I've enjoyed loveaffairs with some horses.

i used to feel icky about it, weird, even guilty. now, i have come to see that are some successful older men out there who really genuinely want to be Ruled by foxy babes 1/2 their age. its their thing. i am hubb's DreamGirl/HellBitch. he loves to show off his young bride to his friends - and he kneels before his Empress of Pain in the bedroom. and he has been wise enough not to throw away our marriage jurt because I've enjoyed loveaffairs with some horses.
Nothing shows submission to it like eating your well fucked pussy.

Nothing shows submission to it like eating your well fucked pussy.
i guess you love that. is it a joy you indulge often? no offense i just dont see it as sexy. If I have an affair, its My thing , not some sort of semi-gay subbie thing I'd want to ******* on hubby. even if hubby wanted it , its just not sexy to me. but if you and your better-half love it, indulge away. seems to be very popular at b2w.

Last edited:
tumblr_ntwixvKbHD1u9jl8qo1_1280.jpg

Back