Well, my lil Peach is now pregnant with a black baby

Yeah we both don't know what to think. She's been having unprotected sex for a while now after cancer and chemo damage to her cervix led her yo believe that she couldn't get pregnant. I'm flying out tomorrow to be with her the whole week. We are confused and are torn about this. We love children but let's be honest she doesn't have the best motherly instincts. It'll also ruin that perfect pussy that the brothas love to slam and fill. So, fuck we need to decide what to do. Here's a pic taken yesterday of how she's feeling.

Attachments

• received_416620555766091.png
    received_416620555766091.png
    240.8 KB · Views: 850
This is serious there is a black mixed baby in her stomach .
That's another life , aswell during these turbulent times this type of baby will need resources outside of the white hetero normative society .
That reaffirms this baby visual identity on a psychological and spiritual level when it grows into it's adolescent years.

May I ask what you're planning to do , if you put the baby in the system it will question its existence for the rest of there life .
If you raise it you must be prepared to deal with the mockery and lack of understanding from others , it would be best if the bull helps co parent .

It's no different than a biofather who ex wife remarried or the biofather donated semen to a infertile couple .

There ways to get around these issues , a baby is a beautiful joyous and complicated adventure .

That's another life , aswell during these turbulent times this type of baby will need resources outside of the white hetero normative society .
That reaffirms this baby visual identity on a psychological and spiritual level when it grows into it's adolescent years.

May I ask what you're planning to do , if you put the baby in the system it will question its existence for the rest of there life .
If you raise it you must be prepared to deal with the mockery and lack of understanding from others , it would be best if the bull helps co parent .

It's no different than a biofather who ex wife remarried or the biofather donated semen to a infertile couple .

There ways to get around these issues , a baby is a beautiful joyous and complicated adventure .
Well said, but believe it or not, there is a good percentage of people who don’t think ? about all that and others don’t care.

Yeah we both don't know what to think. She's been having unprotected sex for a while now after cancer and chemo damage to her cervix led her yo believe that she couldn't get pregnant. I'm flying out tomorrow to be with her the whole week. We are confused and are torn about this. We love children but let's be honest she doesn't have the best motherly instincts. It'll also ruin that perfect pussy that the brothas love to slam and fill. So, fuck we need to decide what to do. Here's a pic taken yesterday of how she's feeling.
Congratulations

Uh why wasnt Protection used also why wasnt this Discussed BEFORE she had sex with anyone ,if you knew she or you weren't ready to have ******* why play with fire
Cervical cancer and chemo damaged her cervix to the point that she could not concieve for years. She's had unprotected sex with many guys the last few years and never had any issues.

Cervical cancer and chemo damaged her cervix to the point that she could not concieve for years. She's had unprotected sex with many guys the last few years and never had any issues.
Just make sure they are recently tested there are a lot of STDs and some with no cure so be careful have fun and congrats

Why don't you just ask the fetus what his or her preference is?
Because this is HER CHOICE. It's HER BODY, HER LIFE, HER PAIN AND SUFFERING, and HER HEALTH that a pregnancy could endanger. She's a recent survivor of cervical cancer so there's more at stake than the life of the fetus.
It’s inconceivable to be how it is even possible for white guys to even begin to find this subject a turn on and jack themselves
Who said I or any other white guys are jacking themselves over this? Yes, I'm sure they're out there but it's rather shallow of you to think in such negative terms. It sounds racist IMO.

Her physical well being and life is at stake. I cringe at the thought of how nauseated she feels. Not just morning sickness but day sickness. It's taxing her health and a birth could ******* her so she has made her decision. And with all respect to your respectful opinion, She nor I could care less about the ******* because he as just another bull stud fuck for her. This guy has no obligation just because he bred her. He was there to fuck her and vice versa. She had been having unprotected sex for over 2 years now since she was told she couldn't conceive and never got pregnant before. We'll get her on birth control asap but I support her decision to protect her life.

Uh why wasnt Protection used also why wasnt this Discussed BEFORE she had sex with anyone ,if you knew she or you weren't ready to have ******* why play with fire
She is a recent survivor of cervical cancer and was told she couldn't get pregnant. Apparantely her cervix repaired itself enough to allow for bull sperm to fertilize her.

Back