weekend BBC wanted 6/11

OreoInSA

Couple
Real Person
From
TX, US
My husband is back in town and has given me a play pass. 45 year old white BBW looking for a BBC and a good time. 420 friendly and DDF. Girth is appreciated. Hubby watches but doesn't participate. You should host and bring your best baking skills....I like cream pies. Wide availability over the next few days. Can voice verify (or not if you just want to have fun).

My husband is back in town and has given me a play pass. 45 year old white BBW looking for a BBC and a good time. 420 friendly and DDF. Girth is appreciated. Hubby watches but doesn't participate. You should host and bring your best baking skills....I like cream pies. Wide availability over the next few days. Can voice verify (or not if you just want to have fun).
All holes?

Hello I am over by 1604 and Bandera. Can you meet during the day?

Attachments

• 6F7C0985-A47D-4B39-8238-17CE20EEF6CC.jpeg
    6F7C0985-A47D-4B39-8238-17CE20EEF6CC.jpeg
    470.3 KB · Views: 4
Our days are normally filled...sorry.
But if you happen to make it out this weekend....

Back