WEDDING RINGS

Women - do you wear or hide your wedding ring when you go out for some strange cock?

• Total voters

Married and mature women are the best. I enjoy destroying them when they have their wedding ring on, I can always prove to her that she is a white bitch.

Married and mature women are the best. I enjoy destroying them when they have their wedding ring on, I can always prove to her that she is a white bitch.
Same thing goes for wearing a condom, if the bull doesn’t cum in her pussy, then he’s obviously not the owner, and the hub isn’t a cuck, he just has a cheating wife! From my POV, sex with a condom is like sex with a dildo, one that has a man attached to it, LOL. Knowing or not knowing doesn’t have anything to do with the hub being a cuck, what matters is what’s going through the wife’s mind, taking him into her and allowing him to cum inside her is what made her hub a cuck, someone else violating the sanctity of their vows,,,in short, whether she gets pregnant or not, the willingness to risk it to give her husbands pussy away is what checks off that box!

Every wife I fuck takes a picture of her hand trying to warp around my cock with her ring in plain view. If they show it to their hubby its ok with me. But I want them to show it to me then next time they suck my cock. I want to know they took the risk of being found out so they could get off until they could suck my nut. One very hot redhead with long beautiful legs thought I was kidding so she deleted the pic, so I deleated HER.

Every wife I fuck takes a picture of her hand trying to warp around my cock with her ring in plain view. If they show it to their hubby its ok with me. But I want them to show it to me then next time they suck my cock. I want to know they took the risk of being found out so they could get off until they could suck my nut. One very hot redhead with long beautiful legs thought I was kidding so she deleted the pic, so I deleated HER.
No risk of being found out here. Hubby knows and encourages. Pics are expected.😊

No risk of being found out here. Hubby knows and encourages. Pics are expected.😊
I never take off my ring, I’m married to the perfect man, I’m proud of being his (when somebody else isn’t taking it from him), he’s the reason I’ve been able to spend 23 years taking all the black cock I've wanted,,,if I was President I’d give him the Presidential Medal of Honor,,,but I’m not,,,so I just let him eat my creampies, LOL

Back