WEDDING RINGS

Women - do you wear or hide your wedding ring when you go out for some strange cock?

• Total voters
Thank you. I will😊
here is an update on why I don't do couples. Met a lady at work and for several months she teased, implied she was available and finally came out and asked for a fuck, "no strings and no drama". Her words. I took her to dinner and we did some drinking, a lot of dancing and a lot more teasing. When we got into the car she was on my cock sucking it like she had never been fucked. She had her fist in her panties rubbing away like there was a fire. When we arrived at her house she asked me to come in "its ok" and wrapped her soaked panties around my swollen cock. As she opened the door her naked husband was standing just inside the doorway crying because his cage was hurting him. She grabbed him by the balls and slapped him silly. She then put the cock cage key in his mouth and told him to swallow or she would fuck me bareback.
I zipped up my pants and left. That is some sick fucking *******. DJ

Last edited:
here is an update on why I don't do couples. Met a lady a work and for several moths she teased, implied she was available and finally came out and asked for a fuck, "no strings and no drama". Her words. I took her to dinner and we did some drinking, a lot of dancing and a lot more teasing. When we got into the car she was on my cock sucking like she had never been fucked. She her fist in her panties rubbing away like there was a fire. When we arrived at her house she asked me to come in "its ok" and wrapped her soaked panties around my swollen cock. As she opened the door her naked husband was standing just inside the doorway crying because his cage was hurting him. She grabbed him by the balls and slapped him silly. She then put the cock cage key in his mouth and told him to swallow or she would fuck me bareback.
Oh we lost my husband cock cage key and he was still able to get out so

here is an update on why I don't do couples. Met a lady a work and for several moths she teased, implied she was available and finally came out and asked for a fuck, "no strings and no drama". Her words. I took her to dinner and we did some drinking, a lot of dancing and a lot more teasing. When we got into the car she was on my cock sucking like she had never been fucked. She her fist in her panties rubbing away like there was a fire. When we arrived at her house she asked me to come in "its ok" and wrapped her soaked panties around my swollen cock. As she opened the door her naked husband was standing just inside the doorway crying because his cage was hurting him. She grabbed him by the balls and slapped him silly. She then put the cock cage key in his mouth and told him to swallow or she would fuck me bareback.
Gag…..
🤮

Back