WEDDING RINGS

Women - do you wear or hide your wedding ring when you go out for some strange cock?

• Total voters
Something I like to do, especially with a wife that seems a little reluctant. I have her take off her ring, slip on a bright red ribbon that she then ties loosly around my cock. Everytime I thrust hard and it hits her ass, along with my balls. She is then reminded who owns her pussy and gives herself fully to me. She has to suck her juices and mine off my cock to get her rings back. It makes them very HOT. Try it.

Last edited:
Something I like to do, especially with a wife that seems a little reluctant. I have her take off her ring, slip on a bright red ribbon that she then ties loosly around my cock. Everytime I thrust hard and it hits her ass, along with my balls. She is then reminded who owns her pussy and gives hereself fully to me. She has to suck her juices and mine off my cock to get her rings back. It makes them very HOT. Try it.
Love your style, Diamond. Very creative. And I’m sure you’re exciting in bed — or wherever you decide to enjoy a white wife. But my lovers seem to get a special thrill out of fucking me with all of my jewelry—including my wedding ring — on. 😊

Back